Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumoben View Post
Thanks for making my point about people not having patience anymore for me, I appreciate it.

They weren't impatient about it, they knew that if they delayed, that there would have been no chance of recovery. At least now, they have a chance to fix it. Unfortunately, people are impatient and don't want to wait a little while. This isn't life or death. You aren't going to die just because the game isn't playing like you want it to.

Cryptic isn't a brand new start-up company.. If it was, then i'd be more worried about something like this.
People aren't investing, hoping on a return. People are purchasing a product and a subscription. There are no reverse Wimpies, paying today for a hamburger on Tuesday. Are you seriously expecting that people should give Cryptic both money and time? Once Cryptic starts taking people's money, that is the point they are expected to deliver. If they can't deliver, then they shouldn't be taking money for it.

We're not talking about people expecting five years worth of post-launch content at this point. All we are talking about is people expecting a product they purchased to work. That is a perfectly reasonable expectation.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty1117 View Post
5 years ago I would have agreed with this, but there was no competition there. People had either WoW or SWG. SWG was already out a few months and was already hemmoraghing subscriptions.

Now, people have other options, including Old Faithful - WoW. There will not be as much patience. ***, TR, WAR, and Cryptic's own CO can attest to that. If you don't get it right on your first try, you may not get another.
You left out about 20 games, cough EQ and EQ2
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Why must cryptic make us Cry? and why are free Korean MMOs better and more stable and more Massive then STO?