Lt. Commander
Hi all

Frankly,
I'm loving the game !
Yes disconnects, downtime, queues, maintenance and so on, but understandable! Proves they are trying their best for a smooth sail @ official launch. I'm sure things will smoothen out soon!

Anywho, that set aside, I'm really surprised to see RMT spam in headstart ?! didn't see it coming really!
Not to add to the many complaints that Cryptic are dealing with now, but I seriously hope they will do something, I mean, in headstart, and my ingame mailbox had around 6spam mail from RMTs ! I can't imagine how many it will be at official launch.

Anyway, just my two cents of random chatter since servers are down for now :p

Share your thoughts people, but please with minimum hostility!

Regards,
LtCom

Edit : RMT means Real Money Traders, which sell ingame money in exchange for real money.
Lt. Commander
# 2 very good
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
honestly im having alot of fun with this game i like it alot and im not a star trek fan. I do see lots of people saying the game sucks because of the server being down bla bla bla. The truth is most of these people really like the game because if the game really did suck they would not be so mad about not being able to get on. Everyone just calm down,going crazy wont make the servers go up any faster.