Lt. Commander
# 1 New Game
01-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Ok,
Here is a new game thats being released. It's called Star Trek Online (STO for short)

The object of the game is to "troll" the STO website and forums (posting abuse aimed at the game hosts and other players if you so wish) until you notice a little green dot on the website with a message saying "server up".

You then all rush onto said server via a nifty little client, however, first come, first serve as you may be placed in a queue.

Once in the game you then mooch about a bit and complain about "server downtime" and possibly even complete a quest...
The server then goes down again so you return to the website/forums and flame and abuse others with renewed vigor.

At the moment this game is free as it is still in a "headstart" mode, which is identical to open beta even though many actually paid for the privilege but soon the game will be opened for the general public and there will be more players adding to the forum abuse and prolonged periods of "server downtime".

Occassionally the website may also be down which would result in you, the player, having to return to such games as WoW, ME2 or even...... *********(!) until the website and forums are back online...

Pricing plans are listed on the website.

Btw, this is a joke, get over yourselves... As the saying goes "Don't hate the player, hate the game"
and FYI i love STO so im not flaming it as such, merely bringing a touch of humour to an otherwise dull forum
Lt. Commander
# 2 well said
01-31-2010, 04:20 PM
I appreciate your sense of humour. And i see it very much the same way!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:22 PM
Oh man don't even joke about the forums going down. I still have a couple of hours on my CoH download. If the forums go down I could get bored. Bored man! You don't want to see me get bored.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:23 PM
/bow

Thank you... i'm expecting abuse any time now tho
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCorvus
You don't want to see me get bored.
You dont wanna see me angry either!!!!!