Lt. Commander
Hi there all,

I am a 3 member of DDO that has converted to STO. I played all of open beta and now am a lifetime subscriber to STO. I am 38 years old and have a 15 year old that will play as well. I have check out a few of the guilds already but didn't find one that fit my needs exactly. Specifically to be very family friendly.

So now I call out to my fellow gamers who have families and children who will play with them to join me in the creation of the first fleet specifically for families. Let your leadership be your Legacy to your children in STO.

The fleet will be open to everyone; however, this is designed for families. There will be no age restrictions on how young or old you have to be. I want a fleet that I know my son can log on to a play with without me being around and feel safe that inappropriate stuff won't happen.

Guild structre:
There will be two seperate squardrons. One for the adults and one for the kids. This is so the young ones can learn the basiscs of command and leadership. The adult squardron will have authority over the young cadets. I have yet to establish exact rankings but am open to suggestion if this gets off the ground.

If there is enough interest I will be open to creating a website although I am not really web savy (if this gets off the ground and someone has the skills I would be open to footing the bill for a website and letting them take charge of it).

Respond here or pm me if interested. Include family members and their ages.

Happy hunting.

Edit:

Zeta squad: This will be for the adults. Every adult will start as a Lt. Commander and will go up from there.

Alpha squad: This will be for the kids. Ranking as follows (please note this is for ease of knowing the ages of those we play with and is in no way a reflection on abilites)
Cadet 1 -- 8 years and younger
Cadet 2 -- 9-10 year olds
Cadet 3-- 11-12 year olds
Ensign -- 13-14 year olds
Lt. -- 15-16 year olds
17 + promoted to Lt. Commander and transferred to Zeta squad
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Bumpt to get this back onto page 1. Hope headstart is going well for everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Bumped by request.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 06:26 AM
Hi all got a few recruits but looking for more.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:22 PM
There is already a Legacy Fleet, here www.legacyfleet.guildlaunch.com

If you want to join, please apply.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Yeah, no offence, but we already have a Legacy Fleet, so you will need to think of a new name.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Sorry you have no copyright to that and the official name is The Legacy Fleet as opposed to you who bill yourself as Legacy fleet so please don't tell me what I have to do. Have a good day.