Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-03-2010, 05:37 AM
Shaka in que - eyes wide open!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-03-2010, 05:54 AM
Sokath, his eyes uncovered
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-03-2010, 05:55 AM
A culture that communicates only in memes. How silly...oh, wait.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
A culture that communicates only in memes. How silly...oh, wait.
*blinkblink*

The Children of Tama are what happens when lolcats escape the interwebs...

oh noes!!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Chakka Khan lemme rockya

Let me rockya Chakka Khan

Lemme rockya

it's all I wannd do

Chakka Khan lemme rockya

Let me rockya Chakka Khan

Lemme rockya 'cause I feel for you....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
*blinkblink*

The Children of Tama are what happens when lolcats escape the interwebs...

oh noes!!!!!
I shouldn't read the forums while having a soda, laughed so hard it almost came out of my nose.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someGit View Post
Chakka Khan lemme rockya

Let me rockya Chakka Khan

Lemme rockya

it's all I wannd do

Chakka Khan lemme rockya

Let me rockya Chakka Khan

Lemme rockya 'cause I feel for you....
Heh, yeah, this song comes to mind every time I see this episode.

That notwithstanding, it's one of my favorite episodes among all the series. I'm not going to analyze the plausibility of a metaphoric language because that just takes the fun out of it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofonda
Heh, yeah, this song comes to mind every time I see this episode.

That notwithstanding, it's one of my favorite episodes among all the series. I'm not going to analyze the plausibility of a metaphoric language because that just takes the fun out of it.
I like that one too...

I believe it's actually Paul Winfield (Captain Terrel (sp?)) from The Wrath of Khan that plays the opposing captain...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl View Post
Darmok on the ocean.

The beast at Tanagra.

Kiteo, his eyes closed.

Kadir beneath Mo Moteh.

Shaka, when the walls fell.

Zinda, his face black, his eyes red.

Mirab, with sails unfurled.

The river Temarc in winter.

--m.
Haha I laughed out loud. Great episode.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 AM.