Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 This is hilarious!
01-31-2010, 04:24 PM
It's a given that people will complain, especially about a product that they paid money for, and especially when that product is not working for them. That would be the given. An absolute truth. It's the way things are.

But what's so funny and entertaining, is watching the fanbois freak out about people freaking out.

Mark my words, this forum will be a gold mine of entertainment come launch. The fanboi heads will explode because they won't be able to handle and accept so many diverse opinions, it really will be more fun than playing the game for awhile hate to say it. At least until the servers come back up, then we can all come back and watch the freak show again!

FANBOI RAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreaker
It's a given that people will complain, especially about a product that they paid money for, and especially when that product is not working for them. That would be the given. An absolute truth. It's the way things are.

But what's so funny and entertaining, is watching the fanbois freak out about people freaking out.

Mark my words, this forum will be a gold mine of entertainment come launch. The fanboi heads will explode because they won't be able to handle and accept so many diverse opinions, it really will be more fun than playing the game for awhile hate to say it. At least until the servers come back up, then we can all come back and watch the freak show again!

FANBOI RAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!

The complaining is a little annoying for myself because I am seaching the forums trying to help people with legitimate questions. But then I read some of the Nerd Rage and everything feels better
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreaker
It's a given that people will complain, especially about a product that they paid money for, and especially when that product is not working for them. That would be the given. An absolute truth. It's the way things are.

But what's so funny and entertaining, is watching the fanbois freak out about people freaking out.

Mark my words, this forum will be a gold mine of entertainment come launch. The fanboi heads will explode because they won't be able to handle and accept so many diverse opinions, it really will be more fun than playing the game for awhile hate to say it. At least until the servers come back up, then we can all come back and watch the freak show again!

FANBOI RAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!

No whats most funny is watching people freak out when anyone who has played any MMO should realize that ALL mmo's are rocky.

Some people just like to *****.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Star Trek is a haven for misfits and weirdos. You're going to get some pretty weird jokers, even above normal.

You're criticizing a Star Trek game and by relation their beatiful Star Trek escapist universe!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlinker
No whats most funny is watching people freak out when anyone who has played any MMO should realize that ALL mmo's are rocky.

Some people just like to *****.
These people are the people who know nothing about what they are talking about which makes it all the more funny.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sal-p
Star Trek is a haven for misfits and weirdos. You're going to get some pretty weird jokers, even above normal.

You're criticizing a Star Trek game and by relation their beatiful Star Trek escapist universe!!!!
ok i like startrek, i dont ware the uniform,but not all startrek fans are wirdos and misfits,hav a bit of respect for other people,cryptic new how many startrek fans r out their,they new that the servers would take a big hit,and they should hav prepared,lets face it,they had closed beta,they had open beta,some of us like me hav paid 10pounds english money deposit and cant get a refund,dont want a refund caus i like the game wen i can get on it lol,i just hope this works,CRYPTIC YOU NEW HOW MANY TREKKIES R OUT THEIR,PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT AND SORT THIS,keep my fingers crossed that you do sort it,cause without the bugs,DAMN fine game
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:28 PM.