Lt. Commander
# 1 question about quests
01-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi there all. My husband and I were playing last night and we ran into a few problems with the questing system. Will the devs be fixing the quest details/descriptions?

We have both already ran into quests that are too vague to complete properly.
For instance My husband was on a mission to send relief aid to a planet and they required him to collect 10 of some item, but did not specify where to get them or how.

Hopefully this will be updated pre-launch as I'm sure many other players will become frustrated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfox20 View Post
Hi there all. My husband and I were playing last night and we ran into a few problems with the questing system. Will the devs be fixing the quest details/descriptions?

For instance My husband was on a mission to send relief aid to a planet and they required him to collect 10 of some item, but did not specify where to get them or how.

Hopefully this will be updated pre-launch as I'm sure many other players will become frustrated.
Those are not that common. That mission requires you to deliver commodities. You get them fairly rarely as drops from ground combat. You can also buy them from other players on the exchange. It should probably be explained better in the text, but I think other games also just tell you "bring me X amount of thing Y" and you need to figure out how to get it.

My beef is that the search quests on planets can be a bit of a pain -- still, it's a contained area.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfox20 View Post

If you have read the quest it will tell you what to do!!!! One of the first ones you get tells you SPECIFICALLY to bring provisions to the planet. And if you have traded with any ship or visited most of the vendors on the starbase you would know where to find them. Would you like me to complete the quest for you if it is too hard?