Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by local.host View Post
If you were referring to me, the guy takes a small donation to go buy one for you. The donation includes gas and the large drink price. If he makes a profit on it, it's like a few cents. OHNOES
Cost of drink 1.89 cents

he CHARGES 3 dollars

Few cents my butt!

Take a look at the "Del Taco Codes" sticky thread, oh noes!

It isn't a donation if it is required, duh!

You have to PAY him to get a cup, that is called "buying". You are advertising for him on the board by suggesting that people should just "do that instead". (Read that thread, oh noes!)
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Why you need the code?
I like to collect this type of stuff in mmo's and there's no Del Taco here in West Viriginia at all.

Overall game rating, or, how long you plan to keep playing
I would rate it at least a 8 and I bought a life-time account so I plan on playing for a very long time.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Why you need the code?
Because I am a pixel-crack junkie and live in Indy-No-Place (Indianapolis), the place time and Del Taco forgot.

Overall rating... 6.5 of 10. As for how long I plan on playing depends on how well Cryptic resolves current issues. While I now all MMOs have rocky launches, I think there is legit cause for concern and I hope that Cryptic addresses these issues. I really do, because being a Starfleet captain is a huge nerdgasm for dorks like me.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 06:59 PM
1 Hour bump, will update every 30 minutes until the next drawing starts.

All applications submitted are VOID.

Please go back and read the 3 rules to participating in the contest, you will all have to re-apply once the drawing begins.

Furthmermore, I would like to request "chat" be put on hold until the end of the drawing. I do my best to get everyone's application in "real time". If other conversations are going on, applications may be missed in the mess.

IF your applications was skipped over, and it was not due to breaking one of the 3 rules. Send me a private message, subject title: "Shuttle Application Skipped". I will try to get you on "The List" a.s.a.p. If I do not add you, I will send a response stating why.

Remember, I am doing this for nothing other than I want you folks to get a big kick out of this game too. Well, that and the fact that many of our Starfleet brothers are too far from a Del Taco to have any hope of a code. This is something teeny tiny that I can do to help shrink that number, after all 999 people without a shuttle is better than 1000 without, isn't it?
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 07:12 PM
UPDATE!!!
Due to an awesome Starfleet officer Zodi-emish we have ANOTHER code added to the upcoming drawing! Everyone say "Thank you Zodi-emish!"

ALERT: Next Drawing @ 8:00pm PST
4 - Available Codes!
2 NEW Application(s) will be picked.
The next 2 "The List" application(s) will be picked.
2 Drawings until "the list" is shuffled

Rules:
If you do not follow these rules, your offending application is void and you must re-apply.
1: Post in the "required format", explained below.
2: Only post if there are available codes
3: Do NOT quote the ENTIRE OP, or the ENTIRE "The List" (Sectional quoting for questions is fine.)
Lt. Commander
# 36 My Starship needs a shuttle
01-31-2010, 07:23 PM
Why you need the code?
There are no Del Tacos in Virginia

I've been playing since the closed beta and plan to play for a while, at least until I can become an Admiral. As an Andorian captain of the USS Kumari I'd be sure to name my shuttle Shran in honor of the former Imperial Guard captian of the Andorian namesake.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-31-2010, 07:31 PM
30 minute bump, drawing will start in 30 minutes, I will update at the 15 and the 5 minute marks.

All applications submitted are VOID.

Please go back and read the 3 rules to participating in the contest, you will all have to re-apply once the drawing begins.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 07:31 PM
Invalid post, does not count in contest.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2010, 07:47 PM
15 minute bump, next drawing in 15 minutes! Will bump again at the 5 minute mark.

NOTE!

I had forgotten to update "The List" and "Recent Winners", everything should be fixed now and sorry for the confusion! (Looks like the forum reset "got me" after all!)

Here is a link to the original contest, if you are interested...
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=86934
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2010, 07:47 PM
why do I need it? its a wonderful addition to any ship and i live in minnesota and there're no del tacos around

how would i rate it? its amazing! 8.9! i do not know how long i'll play.