# 51
01-31-2010, 09:12 PM
DRAWING ACTIVE Post applications now!

Bump
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-31-2010, 09:16 PM
Why you need the code?
I like to collect this type of stuff in mmo's and there's no Del Taco here in West Viriginia at all.

Overall game rating, or, how long you plan to keep playing
I would rate it at least a 8/10 and I bought a life-time account so I plan on playing for a very long time.
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Why you need the code?
Closest Del Taco over 200 miles away. I enjoy collection all Star Trek items.

I'd give STO an 8 with a ton of potential for hitting a strong 10 as it matures. Intend to play till they shut down the servers.
Lt. Commander
Why you need the code?
There are no Del Tacos in Virginia

I've been playing since the closed beta and plan to play for a while, at least until I can become an Admiral. As an Andorian captain of the USS Kumari I'd be sure to name my shuttle Shran in honor of the former Imperial Guard captian of the Andorian namesake.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-31-2010, 09:21 PM
Why do you need the code?

I need a code as I currently live in Hawaii...the closest Del Taco is between 2500 and 3000 miles from where I live. Being a die hard trek guy, I would like a code for the immersion experience.

How do i rate the game?
The game clearly has problems but i would give it a solid 8 of 10 knowing that problems will be fixed with time. I intend to play this game until they phase it out.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-31-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
DRAWING ACTIVE Post applications now!

Bump
What he said!
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Why do I need it? I live in minnesota where there are no del tacos, and the shuttle is a great addition to any ship.

How would I rate it? 8.9! I don't know how long I'll play
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-31-2010, 09:35 PM
I live in Denmark there is no Del Taco here. It's a nifty little shuttle. Love exploring so it would be a great little edition to my RPing in this game.

I'm a lifer so I plan on playing along time. Right now loving most of the game (4.5 Stars or 8 of 10 points) so I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

It's 537 am for me now 6 ahead of EST need to crash in thee event I went PM with the code or in-game mail. Thanks !!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 59
DRAWING ACTIVE UNTIL 9pm PST

30 minute warning, drawing ends in 30 minutes! Next warning at the 15 mark.
Lt. Commander
# 60
Why do I need the code?

So there's a Dell Tacto about a mile from my house... but it's in a fairly shady part of town. Well, it's more or less the shady part. I actually walked inside not long ago... and walked out.

See, here's the problem... I was raised never to waste. So if I buy the drink, I'm going to drink it... but I fear for my health if I do so. God forbid I actually order any food from there, yikes, you should see the place.

So my options are limited. I could go back, order just the drink (which would be weired, c'mon admit it, who orders just a drink??) and then pray for my life that they've cleaned the soda dispenser at least one time since the last time they urinated in it for kicks. 64oz later (or however big that damn thing is) I just might still be cognitive... I might also be passed out and frothing at the mouth a rather unfriendly ways from home.

Alternatively I could not drink the drink and my dead grandmother will cry for my being so wasteful.

Or, I suppose I could always bring another cup with me, transfer the contents (so I can keep the cup) and give the soda to some homeless guy outside... but I'd likely be doing more harm than good (I don't want to get the homeless sick from urine tainted Dr. Pepper!!)

For those reasons, I am shuttle-less. But if you've got they keys and the heart to share... I would really like a shuttle.

Impressions of the game:

I like it...
...more than I hate it. I'm so terribly remorseful of all the people I have to kill. Sure it's WAAARRRR!!!! and all, but some of these missions really seam like they ought to have diplomatic solutions. I keep asking myself, "what Picard would do" and I keep thinking that "kill them, kill them all" somehow isn't quite it.

That being said, space combat is just too much fun I can't stop. I even opened fire on that poor Crystalline Entity... like, for an hour... hoping for something shiny... I felt awful though (poor 'lil one of a kind snow flake) and not just because cruisers never get good loot! That poor thing never had a chance :,( it was only hungry, is that a crime?

Good thing it's impossible to get court-marshalled... I hear genocide is frowned upon.