Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty1117 View Post
Why do you hate yourself so much? Don't you know that it's NOT OK for you to pay for something and not receive the service you paid for? Is your self esteem that low? You shouldn't let yourself get jerked around so much.
Well then go take your money and spend it on a hooker, if thats the service youre seeking, getting your balls licked, then i'd warmly recommend taking alot of Ca$h with you.
Lt. Commander
# 12
agreed. more ragequitters = less people in queue when servers are up. keep it up folks
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by geldonyetich View Post
I haven't seen a whole lot of ragequitters, really. Just a bunch of people saying "I paid for this, let me in!"
Really? I dont see a whole lot of threads titled such, but if you look you see a heap of posts basically stating they are quitting - cancelling their pre-orders, lifetime subs and whatnot.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
Learn to just shut the hell up
Learn to take your own advice
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 04:39 PM
I love how folks are all into the "I paid for it so it must go my way" bit. You are paying a for a license to play THEIR game. You actually don't own anything. You pay them for the privileged of playing the game. You can choose to play and deal with the downtime or you can not pay and not play the game. As far as *****ing about not being able to play and then to troll the forums so you can claim you quitting. Learn to just shut the hell up and rub your tribble till the server is back up.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Enjoy your warning / infraction / ban
The grand nagus has spoken
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Why do you hate yourself so much? Don't you know that it's NOT OK for you to pay for something and not receive the service you paid for? Is your self esteem that low? You shouldn't let yourself get jerked around so much.
But you didn't pay for head start.

1.) You pre-ordered a game that will cost the same 3 months from now as it did from however early you bought it.

2.) The game comes with 30 day trial or you paid for the life time subscription...either way, subscriptions don't become active until you enter your retail key. Right now, everyone is playing on their pre-order key so everyone in head start have extra days on top of the 30 day trial that comes with the game. Since you can still get a life time sub until tomorrow, it seems to me that life timers are playing for free as well.

3.) No one should be complaining about not getting what you paid for until you have paid for the item you have no received.

4.) STO is no different than any other MMO launch...it has bugs and will have bugs that the devs will be working out for the next 6 months to a year. You want to play a close to perfect game, come back in 6 months and try it again.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
ILearn to just shut the hell up and rub your tribble till the sexer is back up.
As a side-note Im dyslexic, but this is how I first saw the word...
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
your a moron. You didn't pay for something thats FREE. hence the price of FREE. ya know FREE headstart program that goes with pre-orders? and the FREE month of game time with purchae?
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 04:44 PM
Quote:
You mean you didn't expect this? Awww, I wish I was that gullible and inexperienced sometimes.

Those of us who have been through MMO launches before knew what to expect, that's why we don't have veins popping out of our heads right now. That, and we're too busy laughing at the newbies nerd raging.