Lt. Commander
in game message said they should be down for 1.5 hours add the que time =) Enjoy!

Peace.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:51 PM
Difference this time is the guys know, so this is them fixing whatever happened earlier/last night so they have more up time than before.

I was 614 in the queue earlier and then suddenly got in, so the queues dont scare me (if there are any when it comes back up)

Cheers for the heads-up this time Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBranagh
Difference this time is the guys know, so this is them fixing whatever happened earlier/last night so they have more up time than before.

I was 614 in the queue earlier and then suddenly got in, so the queues dont scare me (if there are any when it comes back up)

Cheers for the heads-up this time Cryptic
my log in time is around 20 mins, but for some reason my brother can get in every time in less then two to three minutes. crazy
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm not even sure how this game is going to make the next 3 months as it is. With the server crashing quite frequently, why didnt Cryptic get more then one server for the Beta & the main game? Then at least we could choose what server we want to play on.

The server then would have so many stack overflow's im guess because to many people want in & now!. .

Can the server really handle all of its players? I hope Cryptic will get more then 2 servers for all the budding Trekies & fellow gamers out there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkington2190 View Post
I'm not even sure how this game is going to make the next 3 months as it is. With the server crashing quite frequently, why didnt Cryptic get more then one server for the Beta & the main game? Then at least we could choose what server we want to play on.

The server then would have so many stack overflow's im guess because to many people want in & now!. .

Can the server really handle all of its players? I hope Cryptic will get more then 2 servers for all the budding Trekies & fellow gamers out there.
For the people who say this only Headstart do they think Cryptic has this magic switch to throw that will suddenly make the servers run better, especially with all the new people trying to log in on Tuesday.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanctaBellator
For the people who say this only Headstart do they think Cryptic has this magic switch to throw that will suddenly make the servers run better, especially with all the new people trying to log in on Tuesday.
If they had that, we'd all be happy.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 07:02 AM
they did have this magical thing called beta, whos point was to stress test the servers so they were stable for launch. So they shouldnt NEED a magical switch. And the excuse "we didnt expect so many people" is retarded, its star trek.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkington2190 View Post
The "one server" technology is right, other mmo's use it. These are another kind of problems.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Well good news is..... It cant get much worse... or can it.. Hope I didnt Jinx it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Before the end of the week. The whole internet will buzz the following words:

STAR TREK OFFLINE!