Lt. Commander
I honestly hate all the loading in the game. Although STO is having way too many loading sequences until today it was bearable.... but now.... you get into a system... loading 1 - 3 minutes... going out of a system... same.

COMMON... be serious.... thats no fun at all!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
My load screens are not quite that long, but there are so many of them that sometimes I wonder if I spend more time staring at pictures of Borg than playing the game. This is one of my #1 complaints in regards to this game, got to wonder what Cryptic were smoking when they decided all this instancing and tiny zones would be a good idea.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfhedjinn View Post
My load screens are not quite that long, but there are so many of them that sometimes I wonder if I spend more time staring at pictures of Borg than playing the game. This is one of my #1 complaints in regards to this game, got to wonder what Cryptic were smoking when they decided all this instancing and tiny zones would be a good idea.
early morning the loading screens are very fast and bearable.. but when the servers start filling up they take longer and longer and become more noticable
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
early morning the loading screens are very fast and bearable.. but when the servers start filling up they take longer and longer and become more noticable
Ohhh, I know what you mean now. I thought he just meant in general.

Yeah this evening I had very long load screens, mine even froze at about (what looked like) 20% or so.