Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
If you know the episode or have it, about 9 minutes in there is a conversation between Picard and the captain of the damaged freighter.

Reminds me of a lot of the conversations that go on in zone chat. Look it up if you can and have a chuckle.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
If you know the episode or have it, about 9 minutes in there is a conversation between Picard and the captain of the damaged freighter.

Reminds me of a lot of the conversations that go on in zone chat. Look it up if you can and have a chuckle.
Zone chat looks like some prehistoric embrios are talking... :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-01-2010, 09:46 AM
I lvoe the idea of these drug-addled morons flying around in a primitive space vessel with NO clue how to fly it or fix it when it goes wrong.

"Does anyone onboard your vessel have the expertise?"

"I don't know. Hang on, i'll check."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is xyz system."

"Look in the system list."

"Okay. How do I do that?"

"Press "M" and click the "System List" tab."

"Okay. How do I do that?"

etc
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Lol, zone chat always reminded me of this episode, or Pakleds.

Actually. That should be the in-game term for Noobs. "Pakled"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshay View Post
Lol, zone chat always reminded me of this episode, or Pakleds.

Actually. That should be the in-game term for Noobs. "Pakled"
We look for things.

Things to make us go.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
We look for things.

Things to make us go.
"It is broken, we are far from home. can you help us?"

"Well just push the transwarp button..."

"What are transwarp? how to use plox?"

http://tinyurl.com/The-Pakled-Award
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
"It is broken, we are far from home. can you help us?"

"Well just push the transwarp button..."

"What are transwarp? how to use plox?"

http://tinyurl.com/The-Pakled-Award
That is awesome. I want to be able to give those out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
"It is broken, we are far from home. can you help us?"

"Well just push the transwarp button..."

"What are transwarp? how to use plox?"

http://tinyurl.com/The-Pakled-Award
hahahahaha

or when you do a bone-head move instead of a loot drop you get one of these for your inventory. and when you sell it, YOU have to pay credits to get rid of it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-01-2010, 01:21 PM
[Deep booming voice]
As it is written so it shall be done
[/Deep booming voice]

Zone chat shall now be referred to as Pakled Chat. *renames tab in game*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Okay, so its officical, not n00bs or newbs or any variation thereof. Its Pakled.

All those in favour? Motion carried!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:41 AM.