Captain
# 11
12-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
My thoughts? Terrible...use this instead...

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...bringthepain_0
Rsp doff. And whatever you want. You could get 3 damage control doffs to swap a eptw to epte or epts if you wanted.

Didn't i.clude marion as I don't think you have the cash...you may as you have the jhdc and the jhas

Your build was everywhere. The one I link will improve your dps/survivability ten fold.

I prefer beta over omega...boosts the team's dps plus it has a better uptime
i personally dislike that build. weapons wise, when i play i can only enjoy the game if i think my ship looks cool in combat and the tons of different effects from all these different weapons just look awsome when firering
Captain
# 12
12-11-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Man, I hate seeing this...you don't need much to do this game, but I see this as a cry for help....havent seen someone that said this and did not have a poorly built ship...and after they try a properly built version of their build...they wonder how they could be so blind.

/mini-rant off
trust me, its not a cry for help, i love my ship the way it is and have been using this setup for a long time (used regular AP before the voth came)
Captain
# 13
12-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
My thoughts? Terrible...use this instead...

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...bringthepain_0
Rsp doff. And whatever you want. You could get 3 damage control doffs to swap a eptw to epte or epts if you wanted.

Didn't i.clude marion as I don't think you have the cash...you may as you have the jhdc and the jhas

Your build was everywhere. The one I link will improve your dps/survivability ten fold.

I prefer beta over omega...boosts the team's dps plus it has a better uptime
btw what is a marion?

Last edited by imadude3; 12-11-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Commander
# 14
12-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imadude3 View Post
trust me, its not a cry for help, i love my ship the way it is and have been using this setup for a long time (used regular AP before the voth came)
Got to ask, if it's not a cry for help why ask for help?
Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
Bleed Green and Gold
Captain
# 15
12-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by packer3434 View Post
Got to ask, if it's not a cry for help why ask for help?
i did not ask for help i asked for opinions. i am curious as to what people think of my ship
Captain
# 16
12-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. Also, sorry that you do not want to optimize your ship.

But ya, you really don't need much to beat the game unless your doing nws...so fly the ship the way you want to fly, have fun, if you ever find blowing stuff up fun. Try my build out....i guarantee you'll have lots of "fun"

Here's my opinion; since this is what you want, on a scale of 10 for dps/survival ...I'd give it a 3.5.

Lots of "hiccups," besides the obvious mixing if weapons.

Cheers
Chive on and prosper

Shoot enough bullets in the dark and your bound to hit something
Captain
# 17
12-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. Also, sorry that you do not want to optimize your ship.

But ya, you really don't need much to beat the game unless your doing nws...so fly the ship the way you want to fly, have fun, if you ever find blowing stuff up fun. Try my build out....i guarantee you'll have lots of "fun"

Here's my opinion; since this is what you want, on a scale of 10 for dps/survival ...I'd give it a 3.5.

Lots of "hiccups," besides the obvious mixing if weapons.

Cheers
id just wish they would add the voth stuff to skillplaner soon! im the kind of guy who if i have to describe something im gonna do it right!
Ensign
# 18
12-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imadude3 View Post
what do you guys think?
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...eadnought_5520

NOTES: 1) i do not PvP
2) the weapons are meant to be voth AP but those have not been added to the skillplaner yet
3) the last tac slot contains the console from the dyson rep but that has not been added either

opinions please
That set still messes up the damage potential by leaving all the Universal Consoles in the Tactical Console Tray

Last edited by setheweavile; 12-11-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Captain
# 19
12-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by setheweavile View Post
That set still messes up the damage potential by leaving all the Universal Consoles in the Tactical Console Tray
still runs very well though
Captain
# 20
12-11-2013, 03:37 PM
probably the most terrible build i've seen in...well days, but only because most of the builds people post for feedback are just horrible. but this one specially is.

if you need 5 turnrate consoles...you just know subconciously that you may need a ship with more than just 7 turnrate.
Go pro or go home