Lt. Commander
# 1 Getting my money's worth
01-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Don't know about anyoen else but I feel I'm getting my money's worth

For the most part when i want to play there servers are up , at most I was waiting for 1hr during unexpected down , meh no biggie.

while in game everything running well, very little apprent lag few glitches here and there but nothing to stop me enjoying the game, sever crashed just before the end of a mission , DOH but hardly a monumental OMFGWTFBBQSUACE moment.

and when the severs are down I log onto the forums , poke the trolls , mock the whiners, laugh at the people who clearly are losing a kidney over this launch, oh and occationally make a useful post

Pre-Order DDE - $59.95
Lifetime Sub - $239.95
Enjoying the game while laughing at the misery of others who don't - PRICELESS
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladePsyker View Post
Don't know about anyoen else but I feel I'm getting my money's worth

For the most part when i want to play there servers are up , at most I was waiting for 1hr during unexpected down , meh no biggie.

while in game everything running well, very little apprent lag few glitches here and there but nothing to stop me enjoying the game, sever crashed just before the end of a mission , DOH but hardly a monumental OMFGWTFBBQSUACE moment.

and when the severs are down I log onto the forums , poke the trolls , mock the whiners, laugh at the people who clearly are losing a kidney over this launch, oh and occationally make a useful post

Pre-Order DDE - $59.95
Lifetime Sub - $239.95
Enjoying the game while laughing at the misery of others who don't - PRICELESS
schadenfreude! go to :40 seconds! haha
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Well again it is 4am here and just about ready to call it a night.

Since the headstart I have not made it to bed before this time so I would say I was getting my money's worth.
Even if the server is down I search the forums for some tips on builds etc and gives me idea's for when the server comes back up....ofc is fun to look at the "other" posts also