Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen_spark
You fail. Either stop your whining or GTFO of our game. That goes for all the complainers.
wow, you are some kind of facist. i believe people are free to express thier opinion. you dont need to come in here to add that. i find your comment to be rude.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleet_Command.
I hit my first in-pass in a mission where an npc was frozen. I am a life time subscriber so i have rim to let them work bugs out but dang lol.
For the first two weeks in WoW you couldn't loot anything and your character would get stuck in the looting position for minutes, or even hours, or until you DC'd.

In SWG you couldn't play for the first two days after launch because the servers got OWNED.

One frozen NPC... not a big deal, infact I personally would probably just look it over, report it and move on without it even phasing my game play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_volt
wow, you are some kind of facist. i believe people are free to express thier opinion. you dont need to come in here to add that. i find your comment to be rude.
He is just expressing his own opinion... in a more hostile way.

Are you saying you're a hypocrite?
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkStone View Post
I'm still trying to figure out what everyone keeps griping about in that they have PAID for this. I have $5.00 deposited at my local game store for my pre-order, thats it
Agreed. Still trying to figure out what any of you guys PAID extra for. $5 was a deposit, you get it back when you pick up the retail copy. Didn't pre-order from a brick and motor store? You're still paying the same amount, just paying it earlier. No extra costs there.

Many of you whiners forget that all these bonuses are actually costing Cryptic money. The time you've spent on the sever, you haven't paid for that. The other extras, someone is still paid to design and code them. The logistics for getting those out, heck the paper used for the pre-order codes, those all cost money that you are NOT paying for.

So how do you get a refund for something you have not paid for?
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerphate View Post
This actually isn't a post of WAHH THIS GAME SUCKS.. It is straight to the point. In a way, we were offered the option to pay to get a head start. And like was mentioned, due to downtime this hasn't happened. I just don't think they can legally list on websites "get a headstart" as a feature and not really offer it.

Also, I like the game, I am thinking about subbing, but still holding out to see what happens.
I dont know what you are talking about. I played last night. I played today. I just logged on again and played this evening. I'm sure I'll play later tonight. There IS a headstart. Is it problem free? No. They never are. LOTRO was probably the smoothest I've been involved with and even it had a few hitches. You cant say they havent offered us a headstart.