Lt. Commander
# 1 Voices
01-31-2010, 06:26 PM
I have noticed that the voices for the BOs are missing, adleast for some of them, then again when there were voices to choose from in open beta there were no voices to hear with the exception of the klingons.

I wonder if our BOs will get their voices soon or adleast very early in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Handler
I have noticed that the voices for the BOs are missing, adleast for some of them, then again when there were voices to choose from in open beta there were no voices to hear with the exception of the klingons.

I wonder if our BOs will get their voices soon or adleast very early in the future.
In the latter stages of Beta my chief tactical officer started talking to me on occasion... the only problem was that his default was a Ferengi voice... he sounded like a leprachaun.

fortunately you can change that.

Admiral Quinn spoke today for the first time, perhaps they only come in to play every now and then.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 06:51 PM
Well what I meant was that you can't choose the voice you want them to have like in open beta.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 06:58 PM
i seam to recall an update/post stating they had disabled this feature and would reactivate it at a later date