Lt. Commander
# 1091
03-31-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
hey Fleet

Have a look at my new thread "Bridge functionality idea"

Definitely a good idea Airwane. I especially think that if the bridge isnt used for anything else, you should be able to sit in it while travelling through sector space. If they added an exchange/bank that would be a good time to do that sort of thing as well.

I've got a stupid question that I think I already know the answer to but here it is, the Infected episode and the Cure are playable only by RA5 with all mk X purple items right?
Lt. Commander
# 1092
03-31-2010, 08:59 AM
Do we have a STF for GMT time?

as soon as I get all Purple X weaponery I'll would like to jion a STF but only one GMT
Lt. Commander
# 1093
03-31-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
hey Fleet

Have a look at my new thread "Bridge functionality idea"
Yes its a place that can be capitalised on eather than a side show attraction. There has been a considerable number of players who have wanted more functionality and purpose added to the Bridge instance. Nice 1 for adding your voice to the lobby.

Quote:
One more day for a 4 day weekend lol! we on STO all day. gosh I'm addicted i need a detox Dr Mox where you at?
Heh I'm more the Scientist Doctor type not the Medic, if I rustled up something for your "addiction" it would probably have some rather nasty side effects but atleast you would be cured thats for sure lol thefrayl however would keep you alive for much longer AND cure your addiction hehe :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefW
I've got a stupid question that I think I already know the answer to but here it is, the Infected episode and the Cure are playable only by RA5 with all mk X purple items right?
Yep ChiefW pretty much RA5 with recommendation MK X Purple equipment. See our forum tips and run throughs, excellent info there about the magnitude of the effort required to prepare and participate in those raidisodes.
Lt. Commander
# 1094
03-31-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Do we have a STF for GMT time?

as soon as I get all Purple X weaponery I'll would like to jion a STF but only one GMT
The STF's are quite reasonably flexible from what I have seen so long as advanced notice is given of a desired time frame. Feel free to post an additional option of what GMT window you want for a STF in the thread on our forums and see what happens. Plenty of RA's kicking about who may be free or prefer your STF window.
Lt. Commander
# 1095
03-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
One more day for a 4 day weekend lol! we on STO all day. gosh I'm addicted i need a detox Dr Mox where you at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mox
Heh I'm more the Scientist Doctor type not the Medic, if I rustled up something for your "addiction" it would probably have some rather nasty side effects but atleast you would be cured thats for sure lol thefrayl however would keep you alive for much longer AND cure your addiction hehe :p
Lol, don't go to Mox for medical help, he tried self-medicating the other week when he was ill, with some very interesting side-effects (those Lemsips are lethal :p)
Lt. Commander
# 1096
03-31-2010, 12:31 PM
dr mox did u fail your medical exam lol
Lt. Commander
# 1097
03-31-2010, 01:47 PM
Good HUMPday afternoon/evening fleet!! Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Haven't donated anything for sometime now, think i'll do just that ASAP!!
Lt. Commander
# 1098
03-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony-Jade View Post
Lol, don't go to Mox for medical help, he tried self-medicating the other week when he was ill, with some very interesting side-effects (those Lemsips are lethal :p)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezikel
dr mox did u fail your medical exam lol
rofl err yes umm well I'm a Doctor but anything other than a Medical Doctor so not the best person to seek any medical advice from lol yes lemsips and I have a troublesome relationship when I have the flu hehe
Lt. Commander
# 1099
03-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefW
Definitely a good idea Airwane. I especially think that if the bridge isnt used for anything else, you should be able to sit in it while travelling through sector space. If they added an exchange/bank that would be a good time to do that sort of thing as well.

thanks Chief Hope to see you in space some day
Lt. Commander
# 1100
03-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Yep ChiefW pretty much RA5 with recommendation MK X Purple equipment. See our forum tips and run throughs, excellent info there about the magnitude of the effort required to prepare and participate in those raidisodes.
can you give the link please?

Quote:
Once an Apple always an apple don't matter if you are a gloden Apple or a gala apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony-Jade View Post
lol that's hilarious this made my day lol!

Quote:
rofl err yes umm well I'm a Doctor but anything other than a Medical Doctor so not the best person to seek any medical advice from lol yes lemsips and I have a troublesome relationship when I have the flu hehe
Doc you got so expose lol! istill want you to take cure me I got faith in you As for jade do I sense competition here