Lt. Commander
# 151
02-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhndlr View Post
Greetings from one of the newer members of Federation Fleet.

I have been a part of this Fleet since Friday. Since joining up, there has always been members of the Fleet online the same time as me. They have all been very friendly and helpful and have not once made me feel uncomfortable asking any questions about the game. The Fleet has a very warm family feel to it and I hope to become an active part of this family and help it continue to grow and evolve as membership increases and STO continues to evolve into one of the most fun MMO's I have played.

I am honored to be a part of this Fleet and I fully support the Fleet's goals to be fair, friendly and fun. If that is what you are looking for in a Fleet, then look no further than Federation Fleet.
Thanks for the warm words. And I hope we continue to be a positive force in STO
Lt. Commander
# 152
02-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Well, Captain 2 now. I'm loving the new Science ship. Shes gorgeous

USS Venturer in the Badlands
Nice ship, that's next on my list

I finally hit Commander last night and got myself a Hope class. I can't believe just how much more powerful it feels compared to my old Nova class.

I just seem to tear ships apart before they can even get a shot at me. So far the only ship that seems to have put up much of a fight was a Reman D'deridex 2 levels higher than me.

Almost forgot - Federation Fleet is still recruiting
Lt. Commander
# 153
02-08-2010, 08:17 AM
This excellent fleet is still recruiting, fun and frendly people from all walks of life.

Cadet Jasper
Lt. Commander
# 154
02-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Half the fun of this game is all the options to try out different things and the ships are really nice. Plimp and Dex's ships were really cool to look over. Lots to look forward to.
Lt. Commander
# 155
02-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Hey all hope all is going well!
Lt. Commander
# 156
02-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Hey Guys!

First of i'd like to say, your fleet looks mighty impressive. From what i've seen on the website, looks very promising. Keep up the good work

I have just submit an application, and hopefully will be seeing you all in-game very soon!!
Lt. Commander
# 157
02-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregpicard View Post
Hey Guys!

First of i'd like to say, your fleet looks mighty impressive. From what i've seen on the website, looks very promising. Keep up the good work

I have just submit an application, and hopefully will be seeing you all in-game very soon!!
Thanks for the kind words friend. One of our Admirals will take a look at your application and we'll be in contact very soon.
Lt. Commander
# 158
02-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregpicard View Post
Hey Guys!

GL with the application
Lt. Commander
# 159
02-08-2010, 01:32 PM
/Bump

Good Morning and Afternoon Fleet
_Sheldon
Lt. Commander
# 160
02-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Ahh another nice night of playing STO Finally got my first Science Vessel for Mox hehe many rubberbands died to make it so! ^^