Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1891
08-08-2010, 08:07 AM
i love dabo it sooo addictive now if u could get some neat weapons for it it would be awsome
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1892
08-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezikel
i love dabo it sooo addictive now if u could get some neat weapons for it it would be awsome
Hehe its a Ferengi con thats what it is that game! I am cured after playing it on Tribble tbh
Who knows maybe the Ferengi will have a change of heart and give us some useful stuff but don't bet on it tbh hehe

Back too btw from my afk for the week heh
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1893
08-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mox
Back too btw from my afk for the week heh
Welcome back Mox, I hope you had a good week
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1894
08-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mox
Back too btw from my afk for the week heh
Welcome Back Doc!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1895 Question....
08-09-2010, 08:11 AM
Hello Fleet, this is Captian Dead Eye or Captian Kleinberg..whatever..lol..anyway I have a question here. My question is this................Do we have a fleet logo as of yet? lmao :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1896
08-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Greetings all I am Fleet Admiral Devil Jones, Commanding Officer and founder of [RS] Red Squadrons.

Back in 1998 when i founded [RS] I hoped to make it a place of fun and enjoyment were people could enjoy gaming make friends and interact with other groups.

With those original ideals in mind i am here to offer you the hand of friendship and see if our two fleets work together to find ways to enhance the gaming experience of our respective members and have some fun.

Yours,
Fleet Admiral Devil Jones,
Commanding Officer,
Red Squadrons,
www.redsquadrons.net
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1897
08-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Kleinberg
Hello Fleet, this is Captian Dead Eye or Captian Kleinberg..whatever..lol..anyway I have a question here. My question is this................Do we have a fleet logo as of yet? lmao
Hello Captain Dead Eye Don't you attend staff meetings these days ehh?!? A nice competition is running for our lovely fleet logo, see our forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS-Devil-Jones-RSCO View Post
Greetings all I am Fleet Admiral Devil Jones, Commanding Officer and founder of [RS] Red Squadrons.

Back in 1998 when i founded [RS] I hoped to make it a place of fun and enjoyment were people could enjoy gaming make friends and interact with other groups.

With those original ideals in mind i am here to offer you the hand of friendship and see if our two fleets work together to find ways to enhance the gaming experience of our respective members and have some fun.

Yours,
Fleet Admiral Devil Jones,
Commanding Officer,
Red Squadrons,
www.redsquadrons.net
Hi there Fleet Admiral Jones,
on behalf of Federation Fleet I bid you Welcome! Feel free to check out our Fleet Website and make contact there, your most welcome. The more friends we have the merrier STO shall be.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1898
08-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Shock horror my post still the last one here?!? Hmm I blame DAAAAABOOOOOOO!!!!

So when do you think Tongo will come out?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1899
08-10-2010, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mox
So when do you think Tongo will come out?
Hopefully not for ages. I don't have time for another addiction
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1900
08-10-2010, 04:59 AM
Morning Fleet!
dabo! I'm put of by cryptic with they Holoemitter that don't last long. a 150,000 EP/ 75,000 GPL gone to waste.


But yeah when I get to ambassador I'll be back to dabo. which will be more difficul now I'm back to work . so yes Jade you'll be definatly ambassador before me
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:22 AM.