Lt. Commander
# 2471
12-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Hey guys,

I'm taking a short break from exam revision to stop my brain from melting.

Foundry doesn't appear to be up though, so I guess I'll replay a mission or two then head back into the horrible world of genetics.

I'll be around this weekend as no exams then!

Fly safe.
Lt. Commander
# 2472 :)
12-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowboy View Post
Hey guys,

I'm taking a short break from exam revision to stop my brain from melting.

Foundry doesn't appear to be up though, so I guess I'll replay a mission or two then head back into the horrible world of genetics.

I'll be around this weekend as no exams then!

Fly safe.
Look forward to seeing you buddy
Lt. Commander
# 2473 Create The Next Enterprise
12-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Federation Fleet let's really get behind this new Create an Enterprise Competition.

Would love to see an array of possible enterprises from our awesome Fleet

Good Luck all

Admiral Darren Wright
Lt. Commander
# 2474
12-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mox
Yeah Foundry has kept me so occupied atm I have not actually been doing anything else but that! My Lab is looking great now! muhahaha!
Will have to pop by sometime
Lt. Commander
# 2475
12-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Today the Klink faction of our fleet aka DIvI'yo, cobbled together our first STF out of the ranks. Only 4 toons were high enuff level to attempt this and they were armed with a wide variety of equipment from the best that emblems could buy and be mailed to the klink alts, to complete junk that was found in the Expanse while killing tribbles. Krug, Super (sorry can't remember you toon's name), Evil Roy Slade and Balan got their first STF out of the way in an undermanned, undergunned, hard-fought, nicely played battle.

Gratz to everyone in the Federation Fleet, both sides, as there has been lots of activity, lots of people helping each other and some hardcore leveling going on on the Klink side.
Lt. Commander
# 2476
12-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidarr View Post
Today the Klink faction of our fleet aka DIvI'yo, cobbled together our first STF out of the ranks. Only 4 toons were high enuff level to attempt this and they were armed with a wide variety of equipment from the best that emblems could buy and be mailed to the klink alts, to complete junk that was found in the Expanse while killing tribbles. Krug, Super (sorry can't remember you toon's name), Evil Roy Slade and Balan got their first STF out of the way in an undermanned, undergunned, hard-fought, nicely played battle.

Gratz to everyone in the Federation Fleet, both sides, as there has been lots of activity, lots of people helping each other and some hardcore leveling going on on the Klink side.
great! i wish i loved my Kling side his much but my toon is far behind . but good to see you guys enjoying your selfs
Lt. Commander
# 2477
12-12-2010, 06:08 AM
mm what can I say that haven't already been said!

I Love all that you love graphics, replay mission and so on. I'm also disappointed with no content n no borg set.

As for the foundry is only logical that s been delay as it needs a lot of fixing and i think they should take their time with it.

I just think They shouldn't have call this Season 3! as there is no new content! new season mean new content.

they should just have called it season 2.2, or 2.3 whatever number
Lt. Commander
# 2478
12-12-2010, 12:25 PM
ok guys I just saw a fed ship doing firework???? did i miss something?
Lt. Commander
# 2479
12-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
ok guys I just saw a fed ship doing firework???? did i miss something?
300 day veteran reward. You can obtain it at ESD shipyard, from a console
Lt. Commander
# 2480
12-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
300 day veteran reward. You can obtain it at ESD shipyard, from a console
mm ok! 3000 days of vet that's all