05-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Good morning guys.
Lt. Commander
# 2912
05-02-2011, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Lord
Good morning guys.

Good morning to ya. And how are things going for ya?
Lt. Commander
# 2913
05-02-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Hey all, enjoyed the festivites today. Also loving this double reward weekend. MVAM for my SCI is as good as mine

Also want to toss out a Foundry mission recommendation. It's called "The Spirits of Ramok Nor" By alimac30. It sets a new standard for foundry missions, I think. Very light on combat though, so if an excellent & engaging story isn't your thing, you might not like it. Otherwise, try it out. You'll be doing yourself a favor
OMG, That was a GREAT mission. I also feel as many others, the best one ive seen yet.
Lt. Commander
# 2914
05-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrik1ace View Post
OMG, That was a GREAT mission. I also feel as many others, the best one ive seen yet.
Nice, some free time coming up for me to spring clean Z-Lab and try a few of these out and restock Xom's Tribble stocks! ^^
Lt. Commander
# 2915
05-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 2916
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM
How is every one doing?
Lt. Commander
# 2917
05-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Replays start this Thursday. Ill be back on Sunday, So you all can blast um with me. Have a Fun Week all.
Lt. Commander
# 2918
05-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrik1ace View Post
Replays start this Thursday. Ill be back on Sunday, So you all can blast um with me. Have a Fun Week all.
Found out some Juicy stuff regarding the replays, during the selected week of the series, the main item, i.e The Breen BO, Devidian Cane etc will only be active for the week. However the other items such as the Breen set which has been mentioned in the tribble server patch notes will be available from the series week and will stay as the loot for those missions even after the week has passed. See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
The Absolute Zero set is tiered. You can get it for a character of any level, from the dregs of the galaxy all the way up to Mk XI. You will need all of your pieces to be of the same tier to gain the set bonus.

The Absolute Zero set is a "theme" set that excels in fighting the Breen (if you're doing dailies for emblems, for instance). I'm sure clever players will also notice other benefits to using the set in certain ways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Permanent additions. Only the Breen boff will go back go the shelf after the week is up.
Exciting eh?
Lt. Commander
# 2919
05-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Yeah the set is pretty nice too, from what I've experienced on Tribble. The Rapid Fire Transphasic Torpedo Launcher, however..... well, let's just say I recommend choosing the badge reward for that episode. Yikes...
Lt. Commander
# 2920
05-04-2011, 06:01 AM
hmmm, well that works. Ill only need to run one part of the Devidian mission with charlie. But will need to run the breen mission with all my toons. And There wont be any rush.