# 2961
05-19-2011, 05:26 AM
season 4 sounds like it will be alot of fun

Oh and cant wait to replay clocked intentions again
Lt. Commander
# 2962
05-19-2011, 07:14 AM
More Good news:

It appears that our new STF the HIVE, Private fleet actions, And other new content should be out by September.

I Can't Wait !!
Lt. Commander
# 2963
05-19-2011, 09:58 AM
Xom and his crew are very pleased with the Attack Horta.

Now they have a portable Tribble BBQ for picnics on strange new worlds!
Lt. Commander
# 2964
05-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Talking of STF missions, thought I'd drop by and say thanks to you guys for getting me through the cure a couple of days back. It has taken me four attempts, some of which is due to my ineptitude on the ground (but we also had disconnect problems, so not all down to me being crap!).

Thing is having pretty much given up on STFs, I was online to replay the Devedian missions and noticed a call for one more for the cure and thought what the hell, give it another go. Seems you guys were trying a new tactic based around flooding the area with turrets, I thought it worked quite well, considering there were two inexperienced members in the group.

Seem to recall picking up a nice purple science kit somewhere in the mission, it'll be some time before I can make use of it but I assume if I put it in the fleet bank it will find a worthy home.

Also had a blast running through the Devidian missions with you guys last night, including "sprinting" through Night of the Comet in ten minutes start to finish, way to go team!
Lt. Commander
# 2965
05-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Looks like some interesting new items in Clocked Intentions.

For any one who has not got the accolades, Don't for get to team up with a Sci, Eng, and a Tac.

Should be good fun for a few days.
Lt. Commander
# 2966
05-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBody
Talking of STF missions, thought I'd drop by and say thanks to you guys for getting me through the cure a couple of days back. It has taken me four attempts, some of which is due to my ineptitude on the ground (but we also had disconnect problems, so not all down to me being crap!).

Thing is having pretty much given up on STFs, I was online to replay the Devedian missions and noticed a call for one more for the cure and thought what the hell, give it another go. Seems you guys were trying a new tactic based around flooding the area with turrets, I thought it worked quite well, considering there were two inexperienced members in the group.

Seem to recall picking up a nice purple science kit somewhere in the mission, it'll be some time before I can make use of it but I assume if I put it in the fleet bank it will find a worthy home.

Also had a blast running through the Devidian missions with you guys last night, including "sprinting" through Night of the Comet in ten minutes start to finish, way to go team!
Thats really nice of you DogsBody.

Though I was not involved in the STFs I do see alot of regularly organised ones and it is testament to the skill, support, dedication and friendly atmosphere of our members, especially our Veterans who are willing to roll up their sleeves and lend a hand or provide opportunities for new members to be involved.

I'm sure others would agree entirely with your comments, we have, as a community, built up a wonderful friendly, fun and fair spirit de corps within the Fleet.

Cheers DogsBody!
Lt. Commander
# 2967
05-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Hey Mox, Don't those tribble get a little crispy using the Horta on them? Must have to use extra Yamok sauce?

I'm intrigued by the Duty Officer system still, but can't wait for the department heads. I'm assuming from what I've read that the BO's will be able to become Department Heads? I know the DO's will be more like collectible cards. I'm hoping that when the Department Head system comes it will use the current BO, and not make you get new ones, after all, we've spent the last almost 2 years together (well except for the breen and remus officer)
Lt. Commander
# 2968
05-21-2011, 07:40 AM
I see we have new fighters in the C-Store. Things are going to get very interesting.

Oh ya, Horta Fried Tribble..... YUM
Lt. Commander
# 2969
05-22-2011, 03:08 AM
Be nice to tribbles - for they are nice to you!
Lt. Commander
# 2970
05-22-2011, 06:52 AM
lol. Hey Reizor, hows it going there in 3rd fleet?

Hope you all are as excited as we are about the upcoming events.
Season 4
The Hive
And other new content.

Should have most of it by September.