Lt. Commander
# 2981
05-24-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrik1ace View Post
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Ill keep in touch on the forums and see you all in game next Sunday and Monday nights.
Hopefully see you then Mav.
Lt. Commander
# 2982
05-24-2011, 12:33 PM
So, is everyone having fun with the Romulan replays?

Think I might have to make time to log on and run through them. Does anyone know what the time limited rewards are, is it just the Reman BO and Horta schematic?
Lt. Commander
# 2983
05-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBody
So, is everyone having fun with the Romulan replays?

Think I might have to make time to log on and run through them. Does anyone know what the time limited rewards are, is it just the Reman BO and Horta schematic?
The only limited time rewards are the Reman BO, and the badge rewards for completion. Other than that, everything stays

Because of this, I haven't had much motivation to replay them all, as I made sure to get the Reman boff on every character I have when the series was new. Still, great episodes for sure...
Lt. Commander
# 2984
05-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mox
Hopefully see you then Mav.
Thanks Mox. Hope all is well.

And how have you been Frayl? Have not had the pleasure of seeing you in game for some time now. Hope all is well.
Lt. Commander
# 2985
05-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
The only limited time rewards are the Reman BO, and the badge rewards for completion. Other than that, everything stays

Because of this, I haven't had much motivation to replay them all, as I made sure to get the Reman boff on every character I have when the series was new. Still, great episodes for sure...
Thats good to know because like you, I've got the Reman BO on all my chars already. I had thought the new Horta schematic was limited time, good to know I can in fact take my time on them though.

Having said that, I'll probably be on tonight for a run through as I fancy getting some of the accolades while the episodes are popular. That is unless I get sidetracked into an evening of PvP again - logged on last night to run The Vault, logged off at 2:30am having done nothing other than PvPs but it was fun
Lt. Commander
# 2986
05-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Hello everyone.

Mavrik1Ace - Working on putting together the JFA with VKF, 3rd Fleet and the Federation Fleet. Who should the point of contact be on yourside?
Lt. Commander
# 2987
05-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Lord
Hello everyone.

Mavrik1Ace - Working on putting together the JFA with VKF, 3rd Fleet and the Federation Fleet. Who should the point of contact be on yourside?
In answer to your Question - Casta Rasa (Commanding Officer of Diplomatic Relations) or Admiral Darren Wright (Fleet Admiral) Either one of those people can help in the JFA.

I will also send them a message to get in touch with you.
Lt. Commander
# 2988
05-26-2011, 07:09 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 2989 3way JFA
05-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrik1ace View Post
Pheonix_Lord,

I have sent a mail to Darren and Casta about the upcoming JFA you are planing. One of them should be getting in touch with you shortly.

This sounds like great fun. Just need to make sure we have enough time to get the word around and get a good turn out. I hope to attend, but RL keeps my play times limited.
I agree. If we get together to talk now maybe we can do something for the end of the month.
Lt. Commander
# 2990
05-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Evening all! How's things in the fabulous Federation fleet?