Lt. Commander
# 3201
08-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Fun JFE dome and Infected last night Phoenix Also some good STF fleet runs earlier and gratz to hammer for his PVP acco completion ^^
Lt. Commander
# 3202
08-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Ordered all my new comp guddies about 20 min ago, so should not be to long before I am up and running again..
Lt. Commander
# 3203
08-05-2011, 01:18 AM
I dont use to spend much time in this forum, apart from reading release notes and some engi reports, but here i am again xD.

Neutral zone master accolade complete, 70 was the max, no further accolades after the 70 count. It comes with a title "Neutral Zone Master" btw..... All the kill accolades done except the fed officers one because i dont feel like doing replays for 3 days just to complete it

Got 7530 accolade points so far....and counting.

I couldnt attend to the joint fleet event last 27th, sorry for that but i had some personal stuff to solve last wednesday.

Cya all in game.
Lt. Commander
# 3204
08-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Btw superimbecil is my handle, but i have only one active char, as most of you might already know, called Hellhammer, engineer VA.

Noone told me my handle was going to be public before i signed up, and the account is original from champions online, hence the super....
Lt. Commander
# 3205
08-05-2011, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGiant
Just a general question. What are the tentative dates for the DOFF, Borg Invasion, Ent-F and so on? I can't seem to find the information here on STO.

Dates are only orientative, they pushed the borg invasion down to october last time i had updates on that.

The other stuf, as almost everything in STO, will take months to be relased. since S2 they are behind schedule in all the planned updates, and the bugs dont disappear, they only change from one place in the game to another xDD

Duty officer system might be uber buggy with the current engine, probably will take months to come live.
Lt. Commander
# 3206
08-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superimbecil View Post
Dates are only orientative, they pushed the borg invasion down to october last time i had updates on that.
Actually, the DSEs are now back on the calendar slated to show up later on this month. Infected & Cure revamps should be showing up in September, with KA following soon after no doubt. Into the Hive is still set for October as far as I know. Not sure about the ground invasion though (which sounds epic!)

They've hinted at the Featured Series starting up in either late August or early September. Bring on the content!!
Lt. Commander
# 3207
08-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 3208
08-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Yesterday i finaly got time to visite SFA but unfortunatly access to the roff top and bridge was off limit.

I guess too many people fall of the bridge, rooof and cliff and for safty they decided to close the access
Lt. Commander
# 3209
08-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Yesterday i finaly got time to visite SFA but unfortunatly access to the roff top and bridge was off limit. I guess too many people fall of the bridge, rooof and cliff and for safty they decided to close the access
Ok I am going to have to place a formal complaint with SF and STO for taking away the perfect venue for fleet meetings...
Lt. Commander
# 3210
08-08-2011, 11:20 PM
I have some pictures from the shuttle bay gates, and near the roof, the top roof of the big building i couldnt reach it, too high jump for me.

When i got time i will upload them to imageshack, but has to be from home, i dont have the screenies here.