Career Officer
# 3761
07-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^
Ensign
# 3762
07-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Working on the starbases is fun, I know there's only a few of us from our fleet on tribble doing it, I can't wait until it moves to holodeck and the whole fleet can take part
Career Officer
# 3763
07-01-2012, 07:46 AM
oh ok so we build it on tribble and cryptic will move it?
Career Officer
# 3764 starbase changes
07-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Starbase on tribble is nearing tier 1 completion so looking forward to gettign it the same on holodeck also

we just got a new roof on our starbase wander if that was the patch or if that was one of the projects we just finished.

Noticed a few more chefs and different officers walking around on it also.
Career Officer
# 3765 ;)
07-01-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airwane View Post
That would be great if they could haha,

But yer well have to start from scratch in holodeck but were getting ready for it in there too

stocking up on supplies
Ensign
# 3766
07-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
No unfortunately not, it'll be a case of starting from scratch, but hopefully the projects will be able to reach their cooldown stage quicker because more people will be able to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiraldarrenw1 View Post
Starbase on tribble is nearing tier 1 completion so looking forward to gettign it the same on holodeck also

we just got a new roof on our starbase wander if that was the patch or if that was one of the projects we just finished.

Noticed a few more chefs and different officers walking around on it also.
I think the new ceiling thing was part of the patch, and they added the chef because pre-patch, the chef - doff missions were to be enabled from the replicator, which didnt make much sense lol, so they brought the chef in.
Career Officer
# 3767
07-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Be neat if we could get ablative armour to go around the starbase during possibly attacks, like the endgame voyager lol

Tho i geuss that would take a good while to do.
Career Officer
# 3768
07-01-2012, 07:56 AM
So can ppl attack our base?

can we attack their base?
Career Officer
# 3769
07-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Yer there will be starbase defense and inprovment missions, and as we get our base improved and as and when we get to make the fleet only missions we will have our starbase improvements come into effect in them such as heal buffs for the starbase etc or the starbase launching peregrine attack fighters etc

Which is pretty neat
Ensign
# 3770
07-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
So can ppl attack our base?

can we attack their base?

You can get npc's attacking our base.

We can actually set up private PvE areas where 15 of us can take on the enemies and we'll actually protect our starbase...i.e it'll be the map we play on, which is pretty cool

But there is no pvp system in place yet.