Starfleet Veteran
# 3881
10-27-2012, 05:07 AM
Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
Starfleet Veteran
# 3882
10-28-2012, 05:22 AM
A quick bump to the top
Ensign
# 3883
10-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Hi

I'd like to join your fleet as teh one I'm in, tbh, sucks. How do I leave the current fleet and join yours. I am a lvl 30 tac captain and very new to the game in general

Tim
Starfleet Veteran
# 3884
10-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timanea View Post
Hi

I'd like to join your fleet as teh one I'm in, tbh, sucks. How do I leave the current fleet and join yours. I am a lvl 30 tac captain and very new to the game in general

Tim
Well anyone is welcome in our fleet s long as they agree to the three F's, Fun, Fair and Friendly.
To leave your current fleet goto the 'Your Fleet' button and then to roster and in the bottom right is a 'leave' button.
To join the Fun, Fair and friendly peepz in this fleet pop on over to http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com and fill in an app and someone will sort it out and get you an ingame invite sorted
Career Officer
# 3885 Brace For Impact!!
10-29-2012, 03:25 AM
Wishing our Eastern Seaboard US Fleetmembers and everyone else out there in the path of that Hurricane a safe passage!
Career Officer
# 3886
10-30-2012, 05:40 AM
Just a quick bump to the top.
The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx
Career Officer
# 3887 Happy Halloween! 2012
10-31-2012, 02:10 AM
Wishing all our Fleet Members a Happy Halloween!

For those not a member join us now and recieve a free Xom Immunity Power that enables you to not suffer the effects of Xom's race chewing through your prized Tribble collection whilst your not looking!
Career Officer
# 3888
11-01-2012, 07:57 AM
Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as preparing for the Embassy in Season 7. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3889
11-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Been on my hols and and had a great time and now I;m looking for great recruits,
apply now at
federationfleet.guildlaunch.com
Starfleet Veteran
# 3890
11-03-2012, 10:57 AM
BUMP goes the post