Lt. Commander
# 381
02-19-2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks, Plimp. I'll try it.
Lt. Commander
# 382
02-19-2010, 07:35 PM
His heart sank when he saw the ancient light cruiser through the observation lounge window at Earth Space Dock. The ship was old, it’s hull plating streaked with scorch marks, left by long-forgotten disrupter burns, the refit crews hadn’t managed to fully erase. The Federation was at war and every available ship, and sometimes officers, were being pressed into combat duty; ready or not.

“Congratulations, Lt. Williams,” Admiral Navis said, his voice deep and gravely, but his face beaming as he pointed out the window toward the light cruiser. “The U.S.S. Templeton is yours.”

“Thank you, Sir,” Lt. Williams managed, chocking down his disappointment. He expected better. He deserved better. A skirmish with the Borg had left him, a freshly-minted engineering Ensign, in charge of the U.S.S. Sterling. He had taken command, fought back, and proven himself as a warrior and a Starfleet officer.

“I’m so very proud of you, Ensign Williams,” the Admiral had said when be brought the Sterling back to Earth. “Let me be the first to congratulate you on your promotion to lieutenant. You’ve earned it, Son.”

The Templeton was his. He was promised considerable leeway in refitting her. Upgraded shields, upgraded torpedo launchers and phasers – or maybe disrupters – ought to do the trick. Let the Klingon’s think she was decrepit and ancient. Her weapons and shields were new. So was her crew. Williams smiled to himself. The Klinks want to walk away from the Khitomer Accords? Fine. But pride can be expenseive. And Lt. Williams was ready to excise payment.

The rest of the story is yours. Write it with Federation Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 383
02-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Hey Fleet! Looking forward to our fleet event tonight! Check out this thread on our site for details:

Federation Fleet Event
Lt. Commander
# 384
02-20-2010, 02:51 AM
Even though i'm working this weekend, i hope to be there, I don't want you all going into battle without me

Cadet Jasper
Lt. Commander
# 385 Woot I'm back!
02-20-2010, 03:09 AM
BACK!

You all have been rather busy on our forums, took a while to read through all the interesting posts AND update a huge range of new members into our Address Book! A BIG WELCOME to all our new members.

Exciting Day/Night ahead of us in the Fleet! Looking forward to this Fleet Event, I sure hope I can make it.
Half the fun of being in a Fleet.

Special Thanks to Admiral Casta for putting the event on.

See you all ingame!
Lt. Commander
# 386
02-20-2010, 04:05 AM
Top Of The Day Fleet, Hope everyone had a great night!
Lt. Commander
# 387
02-20-2010, 04:33 AM
Hello all, and welcome back Mox
Lt. Commander
# 388
02-20-2010, 05:56 AM
ok iv registered on your forum but was woundering how do i officialy join you guys ?
Lt. Commander
# 389
02-20-2010, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliminator2 View Post
ok iv registered on your forum but was woundering how do i officialy join you guys ?
Hello again, eliminator2. If you registered and applied on the site, you should receive an email soon saying that you have been accepted to the fleet. There is no real requirement to join right now, other than agreeing to be friendly and respectful to others, so it's just a matter of time.

If you need an invite to the fleet in-game, I'll login in a few minutes and look into it.

Good morning everyone
Lt. Commander
# 390
02-20-2010, 06:55 AM
Greetings Fleet, I finally made it in!! Looking forward to the event later on, hopefully all goes well and I can be there!