Lt. Commander
# 61
02-02-2010, 10:58 AM
got to say it loaded gotta love your avator
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Tips his Helmet to Larrius. "Some ammo in the back if you wanna squeeze off a few rounds with the howitzer."

STO Needs Firearms! Anyone seen any? I want to switch our between an M306 and a phaser rifle for those unexpected close encounters. Lets see the Borg Modulate between those two.
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-02-2010, 12:22 PM
HELLO FLEET!!!!!!

Hey
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Hello Hoodmario

Superb night tonight and quite happy with creating my Main. Nice chatter on voice comms and Fleet chat, really neat fun tonight, superb Launch Day despite some weird bits in-game.

Federation Fleet is Recruiting, Don't miss out on taking part in an excellent, friendly and fun Fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mox
As per the Admiral's recommendation:

Something Nice
Haha,

Good to see some people Listen haha

Made me laugh

Cheers Dox, that was literally Nice lol
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Greetings Members of Federation Fleet.

I have a quick question that I hope can be answered here. I went to the Federation Fleet Guild Portal site, signed up and filled out the application to join. Once the app was submitted, I thought I might get a confirmation email or something that confirmed my application was sent/received. I just wanted to know if someone could confirm it was received? I am in no way trying to push my application to the top of the pile or anything lof that nature, I just want to make sure it was received so if I need to fill it out again, I can.

Puckhndlr should be my guild portal name and Cpt_Zeke is the name I registered with on the Federation Fleet Guild Portal site.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-02-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm sure your application was recieved, When Admiral warren gets back on I'm sure He'll get right too you! Hopefully we'll see you soon
-Sheldon
Lt. Commander
# 68
02-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Our members are scattered around the globe, Puckhndlr. I'd expect a reply in short order. Thanks for your intrest and I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhndlr View Post
Greetings Members of Federation Fleet.

I have a quick question that I hope can be answered here. I went to the Federation Fleet Guild Portal site, signed up and filled out the application to join. Once the app was submitted, I thought I might get a confirmation email or something that confirmed my application was sent/received. I just wanted to know if someone could confirm it was received? I am in no way trying to push my application to the top of the pile or anything lof that nature, I just want to make sure it was received so if I need to fill it out again, I can.

Puckhndlr should be my guild portal name and Cpt_Zeke is the name I registered with on the Federation Fleet Guild Portal site.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Thank you for the responses back. I patiently await to hear about the status of my application.

Lt. Commander
# 70
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Nother day in the fleet best launch day ever, many people had trouble with pre-order and full retail game but got help thanks to helpful members that had their setup in order. We had our first Sovereign, congrats Croix! and a lot of chatter ingame about new things. Im lookin forward to getting back in my Prometheus and enjoying everything on the way there, night all~!