Captain
# 11
12-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Hey Ashkrik,

Can you post a banner or a screenshot for this set of missions that I can use to illustrate the post at sbugc?

Thanks
Empire Veteran
# 12
12-15-2013, 01:47 PM
I'll grab some screenshots while I'm doing a bug fix because I'm not really good at making banners. I will post them here.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 13
12-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Will be an update soon. Fixed some typos, animation bugs, added an extra dialogue to the ending. Additional detail to help the player find the starting location, and a few more costume changes.

Here are some screenshots Kirk.
This one is of the assimilated Caitian homeworld.

You will meet old friends...

King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Captain
# 14
12-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks. Post is up. If you need plays, then ask in the sbugc chat.
Empire Veteran
# 15
12-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Cheers, thank you for the help.
Empire Veteran
# 16
12-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Doing a quick emergency update to fix a bugged spawn point.
Empire Veteran
# 17
12-15-2013, 08:27 PM
So, I just did Perfection, Part 2.

Spent hours looking for these typos, and since it was me, I probably didn't miss anything.

The Player Typos

1. "May all those who have been wrong by you finally rest in peace." Should be "wronged" instead of "wrong" I believe.
2. Talking to the science officer in the Research Facility, you say, "We won't find out till we investigate it. Let's go," should be a period instead of comma there.
3. Talking to M'Kiara, you say, "It is alright!" "Alright" is slang so in my opinion it doesn't fit here, especially since everywhere else you spell it "all right."

Taka Typos

1. "...the Borg's newborn strength useless" Missing period at the end.
2. Should be "You are a Klingon warrior, General!" Instead of "You are a Klingon warrior General!"
3. "It is located in a deep forest few have thoroughly explored." Recommendation: add "that" or ", which" between "forest" and "few."
4. "Go, the U.S.S. Simba will stay back to request reinforcements, Do not let the Borg take the system!" Should be "do" instead of "Do" after the comma, or a period instead of comma.
5. "I understand brother." This is okay-ish but it's less ambiguous to say "I understand, brother." Without the comma it looks like "brother" might be what he is understanding.
6. "Stop the Borg Vice Admiral..." Again for clarification purposes there should be a comma between "Borg" and "Vice Admiral."

Karopov Typos

1. "Those machines have most of your resources from Earth Vice Admiral...." Should have a comma between "Earth" and "Vice Admiral."
2. Towards the very end, at "the Choice," he says "Molcule" instead of "Molecule."

Kovu Typos

1. "She's gone Taka." Should be "She's gone, Taka." Otherwise it sounds like Taka is what she has gone, in a way, like "She's gone mad."
2. "...I knew this news would affect your judgement..." One typo at least, possibly two. Should be "effect" instead of "affect." The other is "judgement" which should be "judgment" unless you're going for the British spelling here.

Science Officer Typos

1. Right before you beam up from Cait, the officer says "We are ready to beam in Vice Admiral." First of all, this should probably be "beam up" instead of "beam in." Second, if he's talking to the player, there should be a comma between "in" and "Vice Admiral."
2. First dialogue after that, the officer says "Molcule" instead of "Molecule."
3. And later on in that, the science officer says "general" when it should be "General."
4. Same typo as #2, but when talking to M'Kiara.

Donatra Typos

1. At "Destiny" before fighting Armek, she says "Omega molecules" instead of "Omega Molecules" which is how you capitalized it everywhere else.
2. In the same sentence she says "...have done more than given us our perfection." This should be "...have done more than give us our perfection."
3. After the combat in space following the Research Station, she says "will" instead of "will."

Miscellaneous Typos

1. Every headline for the player's current goal or whatever you want to call it is typed as a regular sentence instead of a title. I guess that's okay since it's consistent but it's customary to view that as a title, so every word other than certain ones like articles should be capitalized with no period at the end.
2. Some Borg NPCs on Cait ground say "You will be destroyed/" Should be a period at the end instead of a slash obviously.
3. Immediately after Donatra's first typo, the next person (female Borg, can't remember her name) says "...far greater than even before." Should be "...far greater than ever before." I think.
4. In space after the Research Facility, the engineering officer says "thier" instead of "their."
5. Just 2 words after that the engineering officer says "It's" after a comma, so it should be changed to a period or the "It's" to "it's."

All typos aside, fantastic mission, and since I knew every cameo it was even better. Very well made with no bugs. Good maps and good combat, much less grindy feeling than Part 1. And most importantly, the story was great and easy to follow along with.

Last edited by sirepical; 12-16-2013 at 09:07 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 18
12-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Thank you for playing. I shall do a big pass through the dialogue to find these and fix them.
Empire Veteran
# 19
12-15-2013, 09:40 PM
I will post a large update tomorrow, mainly text based.
Empire Veteran
# 20
12-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Will be posting the update soon with mainly typo fixes. Also, Mosi, affect was the right term.
Because the molecule could be changed to affect. Affect being that it would do something to more than Borg was the context. Effect would have been the actual outcome.