Lt. Commander
Much like the Bridge Officer debacle, more often than not, when selecting a quest reward, you get nothing. You click the item you want, click accept - get the skill points, get the boff points, and yet the item doesn't materialize in your inventory. Yes yes, the inventory has plenty of free slots. The CHAT message doesn't reflect you receiving the item.

Pretty annoying bug when you've missed out on those blue quest rewards

Anyway: Reported in Game and now reporting here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 07:05 PM
I reported it under bugs. same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 07:10 PM
I've been denied 2 boffs, and also an item from a mission. It was only a suit of armour I didn't want so it doesn't matter that much, but yeah. I thought it might have been because my inventory was completely full at the time, I reported it as such in a bug report anyway...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 08:33 PM
the ultimate klingon - i got ripped an a BLUE mark 3 personal shield
Quest rewards not being given is something that should be a top priority

and yes i had tons of space in my inventory
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 09:59 PM
Yeah ive been seeing this also.

It appears that its ship equipement rewards that are not appearing for me anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 10:12 PM
So far I have only missed out on 2 BOffs from missions rewards. The mission was the same in both cases. New Officer.

The BOffs from the tutorial missions were given properly but it seems only the New Officer mission is stuffing up for me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 11:25 PM
Same happened to me.. lost a shield I actually needed -_-
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 01:30 AM
Add me to this list as well. Did the mission Nightengale, reward was a blue Mk V Plasma Array...chose it, got the mission xp reward...no array. Inventory not even half full, and it's nowhere that I can find.

I've lost 3 other rewards, but they were meh, I could live with out them...bugged them of course. B ut this one breaks my heart, it's something I'd use for the rest of the rank, easily.

This, plus the failed BO rewards is killing me. I can't imagine how unhappy the real, paying customers will be on Tuesday when they start getting hit by this.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfbur
the ultimate klingon - i got ripped an a BLUE mark 3 personal shield
Quest rewards not being given is something that should be a top priority

and yes i had tons of space in my inventory
Yea this quest didn't give the item reward. I doubt they will reward players with the item when it's fixed but a hotfix should be a priority.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 03:39 AM
I too have had quest rewards and BOs never arrive on ship.

Quality quest rewards and not due to lack of inventory space (Yes I have on occasion done this and lost items policed off the battlefield, but even then the game should que you that inventory is full to give you the option to delete something!)

Four out of five of my "green" quality BOs never appeared on my ship (Yes I know where the are supposed to arrive on the assignments tab)

This is a serious game hampering, upsetting, and frustrating issue with the game. I needs to be fixed. GMs need to know this and and I would hope that they would actually help repair the loss to the characters experiencing this loss until this bug is fixed.