Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Lifetime Sub Question
01-31-2010, 07:01 PM
So I'm on the verge of convincing my wife to let me have lifetime subscription but I had once question. It said the offer expires on Feb 1, tomorrow. So does that mean after midnight tonight it won't be available or is it until tomorrow night at midnight? Thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I think the idea is that the offer is available up to the day before the game officially releases (February 2nd). So I believe you have through some time tomorrow to decide. Can anyone corroborate this interpretation? Good luck with your decision. It's a great gamble on a great game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 07:06 PM
It will be closed at 11:59pm tomorrow from what I've read
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 07:20 PM
To let you?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmane View Post
So I'm on the verge of convincing my wife to let me have lifetime subscription but I had once question. It said the offer expires on Feb 1, tomorrow. So does that mean after midnight tonight it won't be available or is it until tomorrow night at midnight? Thanks.
Plenty of washing up and hoovering on the cards for you me thinks, then she will
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 07:24 PM
the lifetime is still available after the 2nd - just cost $60 more and you don't get any of the bonus's. - buying early lets you save money, on saving money.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Wait... there are people still buying lifetime subs? Now?

I thought that was just a joke Cryptic pulled on people back when things were smoother in Open Beta. Sort of like those snakes in a can.

Dude... there are snakes in this can. Don't open it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metricsimpleton View Post
Wait... there are people still buying lifetime subs? Now?

I thought that was just a joke Cryptic pulled on people back when things were smoother in Open Beta. Sort of like those snakes in a can.

Dude... there are snakes in this can. Don't open it.
Someones still angry their mom wouldn't buy them one. Don't pout.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 07:48 PM
Actually I just canceled my Deluxe Digital Download version today. You can do the dance of joy that I got sick of nagging Cryptic to do something right and I spoke with my wallet. I bet you didn't hear a thing, and you won't hear it a lot more when thousands more leave.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metricsimpleton View Post
Actually I just canceled my Deluxe Digital Download version today. You can do the dance of joy that I got sick of nagging Cryptic to do something right and I spoke with my wallet. I bet you didn't hear a thing, and you won't hear it a lot more when thousands more leave.
Fantastic. Less folks in the queue, which means a better experience for the rest of us.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:12 AM.