Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 07:53 PM
Being happy that people are leaving is as short sighted and ignorant as the people that bash the game without citing specific reason, i.e. "this game blows". If you had a shred of intellect at all you would see the mass exodus as a bad thing instead of being happy that nobody else is around to help you... you know... pay salaries at Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 07:56 PM
Mass exodus. That's funny. Now you leaving is a mass exodus.

I'll choose to ignore your silly little intelligence comment, considering the source.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 08:08 PM
I will admit I am as egotistical as they come... but try reading the forums NOT reserved for fanboy's of Cryptic to get an idea of the number of people leaving.

You seem to think that I am in some way causing you harm directly by being disappointed in STO... if I didn't care I wouldn't have said a thing, and then I wouldn't have had to put up with your petty abuse. The same can be said about everybody fighting for the game on your behalf as you berate them for doing so. I have read a few of your other posts and you are unabashedly in favor of smashing down any criticism of STO so clearly there is nothing I could say here that you wouldn't just refute without any legitimate argument as to why I am wrong other than "stop complaining".

Cryptic doesn't care what we say here... they care where our money goes. So it begs the question... why do you care so much that we are vocal about what we want?