Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Bridge officer
01-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Does anyone know if its too late to preorder from amazon to get the borg Bridge officer, i already preordered from gamestop but i would rather get the borg then the ship. I looked at amazon but it doesnt say anything about the Borg, please help
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:46 AM
go to there site as long as it states pre-order then you will be fine, but since they wont be officially releasing the game till the 8th then you will have time
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:50 AM
ok cool thanks, one more question though, the amazon version is not the deluxe edition is it? So if i get the amazon one then i will lose all the other features that comes with the deluxe version correct?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:56 AM
correct.. the pre-order features are tied to the key sent with the box.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 06:42 PM
What I'm not clear on is how the preorder items are tied to the release box...

For example, what if I pre-order the game from Amazon.com and enter my key when I receive the game from them, but then 6 months from now I purchase the collector's edition from Gamestop and enter that key? At that point, would I also be given the Gamestop pre-order item, or is there going to be some time limit on claiming them?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoonardo
Does anyone know if its too late to preorder from amazon to get the borg Bridge officer, i already preordered from gamestop but i would rather get the borg then the ship. I looked at amazon but it doesnt say anything about the Borg, please help
it's too late.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon.
but then 6 months from now I purchase the collector's edition from Gamestop and enter that key?
Six months from now is no longer pre-order. These are pre-order bonuses.

If you pre-ordered the game from multiple retailers and enter both retailers registry keys upon receipt of the box then you will have the pre-ordered bonuses from both pre-orders.

But they must have been pre-orders.