Lt. Commander
So, has anyone put in enough time to say if what you can 'craft' at Memory Alpha is worth it compared to turning in those Exploration Badges? I haven't looked into the badges thing at all yet, so I don't know how difficult that aspect of the game is yet at all.

I'm not asking if you like the crafting system. Many of you don't, which is fine, but not the question I am asking. I really just want to know if the items are worth the effort. Also, if it is or isn't worth it, how does Memory Alpha compare to turning in the exploration badges for items? Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:17 AM
I believe you can get different items from Memory Alpha than you can get for exploration badges. I don't have a list at the moment, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadB
I believe you can get different items from Memory Alpha than you can get for exploration badges. I don't have a list at the moment, though.

Ah, so maybe the difference is more of a what you're in the market for type thing and not necessarily a what's better question. Thanks for the reply.

But speaking of Memory Alpha, does anyone have a list of all the recipes of things that can be made their? It might be way too soon to ask for a list that includes all the recipes from all the scientists there, but maybe a list that includes at least that Romainne's recipes.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 09:32 AM
What is memory Alpha?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 09:34 AM
i beleave that the badges are much better then the memory alpha stuff the memory alpha stuff is more or less an upgrade to the store bought stuff at least thats what ive seen given the fact that ive never gotten past commander romain
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by threeoftwelve
What is memory Alpha?
Memory Alpha is a place. It's "north" of the beginning sector in a system that begins with a T, IIRC.

All those anomolies you scan produce data. Take the data to Memory Alpha and trade it to the scientists for upgraded equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 10:05 AM
Yes but you have to get past Romaine and has anyone gotten past her yet? I have a load of stuff I have been saving.... Badges? What badges and how do those work?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueboomer View Post
Badges? What badges and how do those work?
Exploration Badges are awarded when doing a set of cluster system missions, like the Delta Volanis missions from Lt. Grall. You then use the Exploration badges to buy stuff from vendors in the middle of Earth Spacedock. Some of the higher level ones are even Green or Blue items.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowrush View Post
Exploration Badges are awarded when doing a set of cluster system missions, like the Delta Volanis missions from Lt. Grall. You then use the Exploration badges to buy stuff from vendors in the middle of Earth Spacedock. Some of the higher level ones are even Green or Blue items.
Thanks for this info Shadowrush

And rogueboomer you should see this post it will help you out:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=92537
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 11:19 AM
From a noob....where is Memory alpha