Captain
After todays Meet n' Greet, I had some requests for Photo Ops from some of you awesome #SmirkFans out there.

I had time for a couple quick shots today, and thought I would create a new thread here in Ten Forward specifically to showcase these brave fans who want there picture taken with lil' ol' SmirkMe

#Blush

So starting today, whenever I can fit photo ops into my events and Livestreams, I will place photos here for everyone to grab hold of.

You are welcome to save them and showcase them on your Fleet/Guild Facebook pages, twitter feeds, or anyplace you want.

I am going to keep this thread closed and strictly for the Photos themselves, so no hard feelings that it isn't open to commentary, but I wont stop any of you from making discussion threads about it (be nice forum folks though), and remember, this will be a work in progress, so check back for updates and any shot of yourselves if you happen to get to pose with me

Thanks Forum Folks, and I will see you out there!

~CaptainSmirk
Captain
# 2
03-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Finally getting some time to post some photos here thanks to LaughingTrendy taking on some of my excess workload.

Here is a lovely group shot of the mob we had on Nimbus III during our Valentine's Day Livestream.

More to come!

~CaptainSmirk

Last edited by pwecaptainsmirk; 03-12-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Closed Thread