Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 03:37 AM
amazon has sold out there copys in the uk from what i read so its probably took reference to it down no copys nothing to sell there are a couple of sellers on ther asking stupid cash for the game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 04:48 AM
Mmmm... I see, thank you Reech I had lost that amazon uk link
It is reassuring to read that, so it was a kind of limited edition.
-------------------------------------------------------
EXPIRED: Borg Bridge Officer--Pre-order Star Trek Online with us at Amazon.co.uk and you'll receive a code for an in-game Borg Bridge Officer.

Offer strictly subject to availability, one code per customer. Codes will only be issued for pre-orders made directly with Amazon.co.uk.

•Pre-orders before midnight on Thursday the 7th of January 2010 will receive the Borg Bridge Officer code and the beta access/headstart code.
•Pre-orders made with Amazon.co.uk from Friday the 8th of January onwards will receive the Borg Bridge Officer code only.

•Borg Bridge Officer Code: will be sent over the day before and the day that the game releases.
-------------------------------------------------------
It is still suprising that they don't sell any of the regular edition. US DE and FR are selling the silver and gold stuff. THat is what happend when there are 3 distributors... (Atari Namco/Bandai
Glad I preordered in time.
Thank you all for your replies, see you IG Capitains !