Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Content
02-01-2010, 04:37 AM
Uh, where is it?

I play a Fed up to LT lvl 6, start a Klingon (at LT lvl 6-ish) and I already feel like Klingons got the short end of the stick when it comes to anything graphically appealing. No ship variation. No uniform variation. Meh.

It leads one to believe the rest of the Klingon content is lacking as well.

Going back to my Fed for now. He has options.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 04:44 AM
Klingons have only limited stuff they can do.

PvE in Kahless until lvl 21 after that all PvE content is 0.

Or PvP

( problem with PvP is that ground PvP takes ages so its not viable if we want to level without cutting our wrists open and yell Khaaaaaan until the white jacket people takes us to a round room with soft walls )

So pretty much as Klingon we have Kahless to 21 and PvP space only.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
( problem with PvP is that ground PvP takes ages so its not viable if we want to level without cutting our wrists open and yell Khaaaaaan until the white jacket people takes us to a round room with soft walls )
Its really stupid that they changed ground pvp from 15 kills needed (in OB) to 40 kills needed. Ok 15 kills was a too fast, but 40 kills is just too much!

Ground pvp isn't a viable leveling method anymore. It takes way too long even if a side is constantly feeding. And oh my god, ghost ship is really getting old very fast...

They really have to implement Klingon pve NOW not when almost everybody is in T4! Then it's too late, nobody will care and a lot of Klingon players will have stopped playing because not everybody wants to play a Fed-rat!