Lt. Commander
# 1 Warp core trainin power bonus
01-31-2010, 09:47 PM
I hear that warp core training is supposed to give a small power bonus. At maximum it's just a couple of points to systems at 25% but every little bit helps. I Saw that on my light cruiser (the noob ship) I had a +3 bonus (I took the Warp Theorist trait) to systems at 25%.

I am now in a science vessel and the only power bonus I have is a fixed +10 bonus to axillary. What happened to the power bonus form Warp Core Training? Is it not supposed to affect higher tier ships, or is it just broken?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:59 PM
Well the bonus applies to all systems for me but as far as I can tell it's inversely proportional to the amount of power in that system. Low powered systems get a bigger boost than high powered ones. Also in Beta it applied to my Cruiser as well so unless that's changed it should be a consistent bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaizer View Post
Well the bonus applies to all systems for me but as far as I can tell it's inversely proportional to the amount of power in that system. Low powered systems get a bigger boost than high powered ones. Also in Beta it applied to my Cruiser as well so unless that's changed it should be a consistent bonus.
Haven't flow cruisers in release, but the bonuses aren't working on my science ship. I tested. Turned each system to 25 and got no bonuses. I keep 3 systems at 40 and the other at 80 so I should be getting at least 1 point of power extra to each (though with my traits it should probably be a +2)I had these bonuses on the Light Cruiser, but my Science ship doesn't have that luxury for some reason.

Edit: I am now at spacedock and am getting a +3 to systems at 40. I wasn't getting this bonus in my last mission though. Rather odd. Must be a situational problem. More research is needed.