Lt. Commander
# 1 A Very Happy Customer!
01-31-2010, 10:15 PM
I subscribed for a lifetime sub, and I actually ordered both a copy of the digital deluxe and ce boxed edition--looking forward to adding my extra goodies on 2/2.

I'm not a hardcore player, meaning I don't intend to play 100 houes a week, but for what I will play (20 hours or so) I believe I'll be having a really good time.

I don't know why so many people are so hateful and cruel in their posts. I'm guessing Nothing Cryptic could have done would have satisfied them. I'm very happy to give this awesome game time to grow and get better, look at WoW and EQ2, both vastly improved over their release version back in 2004.

Thank you for giving me a Star Trek exprience that makes me feel like I'm part of Star Trek's wonderful, exciting universe.

I don't regret a single penny on my sub or my two copies!

A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:22 PM
Wish I was having as much fun as you. Due to a bug, I have no bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:23 PM
Well i hope you still feel that way for atleast a year and a half. I myself cant stand the game but to each his own. I only commenting because of the EQ2 you posted. In my opinion it has gotten worse since the last few expansions not better. Tis why I quit that game after 4+ years.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Petition?
01-31-2010, 10:24 PM
Sounds like a simple thing to fix, just contact a GM.

Sorry you're having that issue. I was once locked out of my character in EQ2 for 36 hours, and 12 hours in WOW...

A Very Happy Customer!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Works fine for me. Some bugs though. Last night I didnt get any team members with me on my away mission so it was impossible to complete
They also need to fix the load on the server. The queues are not acceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Not sure why...
01-31-2010, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Well i hope you still feel that way for atleast a year and a half. I myself cant stand the game but to each his own. I only commenting because of the EQ2 you posted. In my opinion it has gotten worse since the last few expansions not better. Tis why I quit that game after 4+ years.
Well, care to explain what you wanted this game to be? It's clear it isn't what you wanted, but you don't say what it was you wanted.

I don't like sausage... doesn't mean I'd bash everyone that does...

Hope you find that Awesome MMO that is purrrrfect at release the way a lot of folks seem to Expect! But if not there are forums to bash and bash and bash any game that doesn't meet your expectations.

A Very Happy Customer!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 10:28 PM
everything for me has worked great
Lt. Commander
# 8 Give it at least a week.
01-31-2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiozo View Post
Works fine for me. Some bugs though. Last night I didnt get any team members with me on my away mission so it was impossible to complete
They also need to fix the load on the server. The queues are not acceptable.
I agree with all you say here, if it is like this by next weekend, clearly something is wrong, but sadly a lot of these players aren't going to be here when the head start is up. They're here for a free ride and a lot of game bashing... Not paying customers.

You'll see when retail codes are required to play servers will run smooth as a silk.

A Very Happy Customer!
Lt. Commander
# 9 Ditto!
01-31-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
everything for me has worked great
Loving my experience!

A Very Happy Customer!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilisch
Well, care to explain what you wanted this game to be? It's clear it isn't what you wanted, but you don't say what it was you wanted.

I don't like sausage... doesn't mean I'd bash everyone that does...

Hope you find that Awesome MMO that is purrrrfect at release the way a lot of folks seem to Expect! But if not there are forums to bash and bash and bash any game that doesn't meet your expectations.

A Very Happy Customer!
No point really. Its pretty much all over the forums what I dont like about the game. Same as many people.

Im not bashing you at all ... i really do hope you enjoy it.