Lt. Commander
So the headstarts great, when I can get on and the servers up, but am I wasting my time?

Am I going to be able to requisition my Borg babe or do I have to reroll and start all over again?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:01 PM
I believe the Borg BO will appear in your crew pending area (same place crew members appear after Requisitioning them). If you have a slot open, you'll be able to have your Borg BO join.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:20 PM
can we trade/ sell them to other players?, also will it be one per account or one for each toon created?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:22 PM
Sorry, I dont know the answers to that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 11:34 PM
Likely 1 per character (sorry, I don't call them toons) and likely you won't beable to trade them. Sorta pointless as a pre-order if you can sell/trade it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver31
So the headstarts great, when I can get on and the servers up, but am I wasting my time?

Am I going to be able to requisition my Borg babe or do I have to reroll and start all over again?
itl show up as a free item in the c store when you enter your retail key
youll be able to get it and add it immediately to your crew from there

and yes 1 per character those kinda items are always unique and definately bound
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 11:51 PM
All the pre-order items are novelty. They are not going to include an item in the game that gives players a superior advantage over other players based on where they purchased the game.

Same with those who bought lifetime subscriptions and other such things, there are slight bonuses, but nothing that will unbalance the game.

To get your pre-order item(s) you will first need to enter your retail key when you receive it.
Then you log into the game and access the C-Store. From there there should be a list of qualifying items for you to claim. It'll be one to a character.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 12:09 AM
I wonder what the borg skills do. The Dev mentioned some of their name, but did not elaborate on their purpose.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver31

According to STO official retail exclusive faqs, only joint trill will require reroll; since its a character selection option. Same with lifer Liberated Borg.