Lt. Commander
i was woundering about this alot feds been telling me that all the DEVS play fed chars is that true ?.
one of are nice devs should try a klingon for a change then they can see the issue we have to deal with
. Issue number one (science chars on ground and space being able to tank 5 ships at a time), ground battles they do instant hold and one shot dead . Ive had that done 5 times to me already even with high resists.

By the way i am ranked LTC 3 so no its not a newb problem .Issue number two ship stats vrs klingons its unbalanced i have to agreed on that science ships have 50-150%the shields and same hull as us but we dont even have any ships close to that
. Issue number 3 item drops vrs what we have to buy with bravery ect . i switched over to my fed char and went to the exchange and search the lvl items,they have 5 times the items we have klingons dont get blue drops items all of the gear we get is basic .

Entill you farm enough badages for the items you need and then its not even close to the same lvl as feds example armor resist vaules vrs klingons we dont have items that give us extra critcal hold chance ect they do .We need balance to make the game play fair on both sides and lately things are looking grim for us klingons .tier 3 badage quest is still broken , borg mission is broken for us as well - quest ques arent working right .

i dont know what more to say but this its a work in progress we all know that but at least try and make it fair game play and not one sided . thanks everyone for your time .
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:31 PM
I'll make you a deal - if you edit your post with some paragraph breaks, I'll read it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:55 PM
ok bumping this up some
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:57 PM
Rekhan, if you follow his twitter, plays klingon. One of the devs was also flying a borg sphere at the end of open beta event.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Honostly, Tier 2 Space pvp is fine. I play klingon... Get a group, get on vent, get organized. My team has lost 1 game in the 30-50 we've played over the weekend. Tier 1 pvp the klingons slaughter everytime. Use heals, they are good.

Afaik, the groud vendors for klingon pvp are broken. Don't do group pvp right now, you will lose alot.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 12:05 AM
sorry i wont do vent, sick of the 20 year old kids talken about doing drugs ect ... some of us old farts dont deal with that kind of behavor.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 12:50 AM
GL with that then you dont get far in mmos nowadays without vent or some kind of com gear lol
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 01:41 AM
1) OP, that was one of the worst posts I've ever read, in a grammatical sense.

2) I'm fairly certain at least one, if not more, of the devs plays Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF22 View Post

2) I'm fairly certain at least one, if not more, of the devs plays Klingon.
I know of 3 Devs that play.

And I am pretty sure there are more, even if it just for testing issues.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 01:51 AM
well, every dev HAS to play federation for a bit to unlock the Klingon faction :p But yes, some do play Klingon.