Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webejameskurk
sorry i wont do vent, sick of the 20 year old kids talken about doing drugs ect ... some of us old farts dont deal with that kind of behavor.
So let me get this straight, just to make sure that I'm understanding you correctly.

You won't go on Ventrillo because of all of the young kids and their foul mouths. Ok, that sounds reasonable to me. But you've posted your OP because some random people that you don't know, told you some rumor on the internet that you're trying to verify?

I thought us old timers knew better than to even waste time listening to rumors?

Several of the Cryptic employees, like Jackalope (Zinc's boss), Zinc (Craig Zinkievich, STO's executive producer), and Rekhan have posted that they primarily play Kilngons. I don't know why that matters to you though. You'd have to be pretty out of touch to think that the developers don't know about and aren't trying to work on fixing the problems with Klingons. Or do you really think that they were just going to let the Klingon vendors stay broken for all of eternity?

C'mon man, you and I are both too old for this nonsense. Let's save the "ZOMG!! Devs hate Villains... I mean Klingons!!!!111eleventy11one one!!" nonsense for the children on this forum.

And as for the rest of you... YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 02:14 AM
Quote:
i was woundering about this alot feds been telling me that all the DEVS play fed chars is that true ?.
one of are nice devs should try a klingon for a change then they can see the issue we have to deal with
. Issue number one (science chars on ground and space being able to tank 5 ships at a time), ground battles they do instant hold and one shot dead . Ive had that done 5 times to me already even with high resists.

By the way i am ranked LTC 3 so no its not a newb problem .Issue number two ship stats vrs klingons its unbalanced i have to agreed on that science ships have 50-150%the shields and same hull as us but we dont even have any ships close to that
. Issue number 3 item drops vrs what we have to buy with bravery ect . i switched over to my fed char and went to the exchange and search the lvl items,they have 5 times the items we have klingons dont get blue drops items all of the gear we get is basic .

Entill you farm enough badages for the items you need and then its not even close to the same lvl as feds example armor resist vaules vrs klingons we dont have items that give us extra critcal hold chance ect they do .We need balance to make the game play fair on both sides and lately things are looking grim for us klingons .tier 3 badage quest is still broken , borg mission is broken for us as well - quest ques arent working right .

i dont know what more to say but this its a work in progress we all know that but at least try and make it fair game play and not one sided . thanks everyone for your time .
Jackalope plays as a Klingon and works on their side of the game. I think he may be in a Klingon PvP Fleet (anonymously) as well.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 02:57 AM
Quote:
i was woundering about this alot feds been telling me that all the DEVS play fed chars is that true ?.
one of are nice devs should try a klingon for a change then they can see the issue we have to deal with
. Issue number one (science chars on ground and space being able to tank 5 ships at a time), ground battles they do instant hold and one shot dead . Ive had that done 5 times to me already even with high resists.

By the way i am ranked LTC 3 so no its not a newb problem .Issue number two ship stats vrs klingons its unbalanced i have to agreed on that science ships have 50-150%the shields and same hull as us but we dont even have any ships close to that
. Issue number 3 item drops vrs what we have to buy with bravery ect . i switched over to my fed char and went to the exchange and search the lvl items,they have 5 times the items we have klingons dont get blue drops items all of the gear we get is basic .

Entill you farm enough badages for the items you need and then its not even close to the same lvl as feds example armor resist vaules vrs klingons we dont have items that give us extra critcal hold chance ect they do .We need balance to make the game play fair on both sides and lately things are looking grim for us klingons .tier 3 badage quest is still broken , borg mission is broken for us as well - quest ques arent working right .

i dont know what more to say but this its a work in progress we all know that but at least try and make it fair game play and not one sided . thanks everyone for your time .
Only if you play WoW. The devs always played alliance there.