Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Hey all,

I Hate all Hitler stood for But this is Video on Yourtube of Hitler reacting to STO downtime is pure comedy Gold Please take link and watch it and laugh like hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnl2vbLDVc&hd=1
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:37 PM
Hitler is mad at hell STO is down lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:37 PM
Sorry to those of Jewish decent, but for some reason this is funny everytime. What is the name of the actor playing Hitler in this movie anyway? (How do you even prepare for a role like that, I wonder...)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:52 PM
My Jewish boyfriend loled! XD
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasidy
Sorry to those of Jewish decent, but for some reason this is funny everytime. What is the name of the actor playing Hitler in this movie anyway? (How do you even prepare for a role like that, I wonder...)
Are you born dumb or you have to learn that? What does the Jews have to do with the video he posted? Or you saying that Dev's are Jewish which your trying to say that you are racist?

The real move is about Hitler's downfall and the last days in Berlin. It follows a kid in the german army, a woman, an old man, ss doctor who is trying to save lives, someother people as well. The person who played AH as well as his whole up staff spent a lot of time working out and giving their all.

The video clip that was posted is very true about the Devs with their lack of planning. Very good clip.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoVonCat View Post
Are you born dumb or you have to learn that? What does the Jews have to do with the video he posted? Or you saying that Dev's are Jewish which your trying to say that you are racist?

The real move is about Hitler's downfall and the last days in Berlin. It follows a kid in the german army, a woman, an old man, ss doctor who is trying to save lives, someother people as well. The person who played AH as well as his whole up staff spent a lot of time working out and giving their all.

The video clip that was posted is very true about the Devs with their lack of planning. Very good clip.
Just to clue you in... Since Hitler killed over 6 Million Jews... the Jewish folks have been pretty sensitive about anything to do with Hitler. The poster was attempting to be sensitive to that fact. Which obviously you are not.

I found the clip hilarous because it captures the tone of all the posters on the forum ranting about how Cryptic should have known better and how they are going to cancel their subscriptions... it's a parody... not an endorsment!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 12:14 AM
And I'm Jewish.

Saying a movie is bad because you never seen it is well... sad. Don't say anything if you never seen it. Makes you look like a moron.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 12:21 AM
absolutle priceless........

whoever made that, that dear sir is work of genius.

now to change my underwear as I wet myself laughing so much.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoVonCat View Post
And I'm Jewish.

Saying a movie is bad because you never seen it is well... sad. Don't say anything if you never seen it. Makes you look like a moron.
he didn't mean the movie was bad ....aghhh....he meant some people can be offended even by mentioning the name of Hitler all he wanted was to apologise INCASE anyone took offence.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Its ok Cryptic will fix everything

what a line, pretty good stuff thanks for posting