Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Female TOS Romulan Uniform
12-13-2013, 12:18 PM
I know this is a known issue, but I wanted to try and press the issue here to get some more information.

Since the release of Legacy of Romulus, this C-Store uniform has been bugged for females (I haven't used it on make characters so unsure if it affected them too). The skirt, sash and belt options are fine, however the top uses the incorrect colour palette. I can't actually get the uniform to appear how it's displayed in the C-Store or what's accepted from it's canon appearance in "The Enterprise Incident".

However unlikely it might be, can the devs please explain why it's taking so long to correct this issue. I tweeted PWE_Branflakes to which I was told "team continues to investigate", which is all fine and dandy... except it's been quite some time now and my patience is starting to wear somewhat thin.

If the team simply doesn't know, or there are some technical issues they're still working on then fine. However swapping a colour palette doesn't sound like a hard task... so what's taking so long???
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Terrell-STO.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
Captain
# 2
12-13-2013, 12:32 PM
You can't get the pink color seen on TOS unfortunatley. There are a few colors that can be matched, but it isn't the same number on each pallete so you have to keep checking each shade of the color you want to match until it matches. Its not perfect though, when doing a red or blue sash it still seems to be off by a shade.

The belt is also bugged and clips on slim torsos
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Actually, the pink colour is available for the sash. It's just the top has the wrong palette, meaning that you can't get it. Hence the issue.
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Terrell-STO.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.