Lt. Commander
Everyone had there panties in a bunch today but in the end Cryptic pulled it of with the last patch.
No more queues or server crashes as I just put in 4 hours of continues game play.

Back on track boys, and now give it up for Cryptic, specially the whiners!!! you know who you are.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsilus
Everyone had there panties in a bunch today but in the end Cryptic pulled it of with the last patch.
No more queues or server crashes as I just put in 4 hours of continues game play.

Back on track boys, and now give it up for Cryptic, specially the whiners!!! you know who you are.
Lol. you don't think that was the last crash do you?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:35 PM
You just jinxed it :O
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:43 PM
I have a good feeling this is it, was very stable for the last 4 hours. I did some missions, and joined in on some fleet action without a hitch.

As a lifer I'm very satisfied.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:58 PM
Been playing for straight 5 hours now. And it's been very smooth.

Seems things are on track. Of course, we'll get hit during the launch, but it feels things are improving.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 11:02 PM
Lmfao, you silly person... server went down while EU player base were still playing, and went backup when the majority of the Europeans went to bed... yep the queue being gone Is a MIRACLE!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munx View Post
Lmfao, you silly person... server went down while EU player base were still playing, and went backup when the majority of the Europeans went to bed... yep the queue being gone Is a MIRACLE!
This.

The server can't cope with the load when both the US and European playerbase are online at the same time. During the day for us Europeans it's fine too. As soon as you Yanks get out of bed and start playing it all goes to pot

But yes. Munx is right. It started working because all us Europeans had to go to bed. Mind you. We can't blame Cryptic. Who would have thought a Star Trek MMO would be popular? </sarcasm>
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Really, because I was on early afternoon for several hours as well. oh, somebody said they were hitting a Queue. Guess I never hit one all weekend. Got lucky somehow
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 11:17 PM
for one if cryptic did anything it was to remove the code that enable server que. for two like some others had said in the thread > it's probly have to do with the huge time differs between north america and euro (one in bed while other is up.) none of it matters thought because here in a day or so the truth will come out. best of luck!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 11:22 PM
Yep Feb 2 = 50-100k queues, going to be intresting.

Im betting the queue server it self will crash.