Lt. Commander
Generally, we can all agree females on the Klingon side need more clothing options.

...or less, whatever the taste may be...

But I am talking about clothing. It has been mentioned as a quick stop-gap solution that Klingon players be allowed to wear NPC clothing. Still we have not heard any word on this. Of course, the Devs are busy with other things. So, understandable. Still, at some point, I hope to see more options for those on the Klingon side of the conflict.

HOWEVER,

It occured to me. We have TOS Klingon uniforms for males, but where are the FEMALE equivalents?

Yes, female Klingons DID appear in TOS and had a uniform.

Seems only natural to add this in. If not now, the near future.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:16 PM
Yes please.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Definitely.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 01:55 AM
It would also be nice, IMO, to see some of the other Klingon-side races' uniforms/clothing too. What about those Orion ladies? And don't go off about how unrealistic it would be for OUR characters to wear that on duty when the NPCs do just that! And it's not just the vixen-wear I'm interested in. Other KDF NPCs of varying races have uniforms/clothing other than the official Klingon look. They're all supposed to be KDF people under the current alliances in-game. We need these for our PC KDF characters too!