Lt. Commander
I'm using a science bridge officer with the Jam Sensors skill. Each time I invest a bridge officer skill point I can clearly see the recharge time decrease in the tool tip for this ability.

Also on the tooltip it lists skills which effect duration, including Starship Operations. However, when I invest my captain skill points, I do not see any change in the duration. It remained at 10 seconds from the time I had zero all the way up to nine points in Starship Operations.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:44 PM
It works. It might be hard to tell because by far the biggest impact on the skill duration is your auxiliary power level.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 04:31 AM
Ok, but I see absolutley no change at all. So if that is "working" you're telling me that 9 ranks in Starship Operations is not supposed to do anything even though it is listed as a skill that modifies duration?

Also, some powers say in their description that they are modified by current auxilary power level but the Jam Sensors skill does not say that. Are all powers modified by Aux power even though some don't say so in the description?