Lt. Commander
I am not sure if this is a bug or if it was purposely taken out of the game but please put back in the option to decline to NOT enter an instance back in the game!!

When you go to Map Options and then you select the Area Map, on the bottom you can select to change your instance. BUT in Beta, there was a check box there so you could set it to ask you to choose which instance you wanted to go to or not go in at all.

Reason being, when I am in sector space and I come across an Enemy Signal Contact, it puts me right into combat without any options to decline. And in some cases the flag ship is sitting right on top of the spawn point and in less than 5 seconds I am dead! I try to leave the encounter ASAP but then I will spawn in Sector Space, dead!! (or you run to the bathroom quick, come back and boom… dead)

When this option was available in Beta I could chose not to go into the instance at all! (By just closing the select an instance screen)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 01:46 AM
Well hello there!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 01:50 AM
its suppose to as the enemy attack you so you get dragged into battle.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Yeah...I remember being able to choose which instance to go into as well. At least that helped the whole going into different instances then your team mates issues....which to me are big issues.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Yes, I agree!!

Wish we could hear from a Dev.. har har