Lt. Commander
# 1 We need are T2 Cruiser now
01-31-2010, 11:49 PM
Hello ,

Prob been few post on this already but im going to say it again, we need are T2 cruiser now not in 45 days when we will all be t3 and t4 ..

Devs plz jump on a t2 klingon ship raptor or BoP and go fight bunch of feds in cruisers for 9 lvl's .. this is painfull to say the least.. making us do this is almost a slap in the face .. you need to release that new t2 ship now before the main pop of the game reaches or passes that lvl of game play...

cruiser+7k shield = dead klingon even with 5 ppl alpha striking ..

I hate to say this but only way we could win in T2 was to pick Solar Wind map as a grp of 5 and rush to there spawn and spawn **** them as they poped in one at a time.. and some matches we would be up 5/0 and still loose.. mind you this is a pvp team using vent with the best gear we can buy and would loose 5/15

Thx
Assimulated'Smurfs
I.K.S. SpaceSmurf
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:55 PM
I have a suspicion that they will dump it into the game when the borg content is released so they can say that they also included some klingon stuff.

"LOOk you have a new ship..isn't that GREAT!!"

=

Delay for more klingon content.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerbunny View Post
I have a suspicion that they will dump it into the game when the borg content is released so they can say that they also included some klingon stuff.

"LOOk you have a new ship..isn't that GREAT!!"

=

Delay for more klingon content.
to be honest thats a Funcom move, I wouldn't expect Cryptic to do something THAT mean. (funcom move expresses humor at the fact that every time funcom fixes something they break 3 things)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 12:30 AM
t2 cruisers were announced several days ago
http://www.startrekonline.com/upcoming_content
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyShoe
t2 cruisers were announced several days ago
http://www.startrekonline.com/upcoming_content
Quote:
Here's a taste what we have planned over the next two months
This is the only time frame given in that entire article.

So the T2 cruiser and rest of the Klingon stuff could be at the end for all we know, which would be in 60 days.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 12:52 AM
its a joke really IF T2 Klingon Cruiser will be implemented after 30-60d from launch, it means its pretty late and everyone is already at T3.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 02:05 AM
I dont know what are you using but I have seen cruisers popped in seconds in T2 when focused by 5 players. Also all Kling ships are pretty durable compared to fed ships or at least they seem to.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunaxor View Post
I dont know what are you using but I have seen cruisers popped in seconds in T2 when focused by 5 players. Also all Kling ships are pretty durable compared to fed ships or at least they seem to.
They seem to as they use 100% of their shielding and all CDs they have until they die with 0 CDs left, also Klinks tend to spider tank.

Feds usually just use max 2 fronts of shields and 0 CDs when they pop. They should pop evasive+polarise hull and use every shield front and then pop repair/shield fill skills and redo.

Its all about player skill.

Also, there is multiple premades that use PURE 5 DPS ships with one tank talent, meaning they dish extreamly much dps in the 1st 10 seconds. But if feds endure that, the klinks start to pop, if you are focused. Random spacebar spamming is not a solution.